zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Okay... I WAS interested until:
1: "Interactive Comic" smacks of no control at all
2: Premise of "You're going to bang everything if you want to or not" too clear
3: I believe they'll all turn into supersluts at some point

I generally don't play Male Protag games but I will if they're interesting and not focussed around his magically addictive cock which is somehow bigger than a horse dong. I have seen nothing yet that dissuades me from these beliefs.
In reference to Point 1, I have no problem with story-driven games (as opposed to the slew of "Open World" things we get now) but because I had no choice and got shunted from point a to point b whether I wanted to go there yet or not is one reason I've viewed anything that labels itself as an "Interactive Comic" as a Kinetic Novel. They can be great and the renders a fine thing, but I don't like the feeling of not being in control of a character I'm supposed to be.
That is actually completely untrue. It's the early stage buy don't have to bang everything that moves if you don't wont to. There are lust options and love options as well as kill switches that prevents further sexual advances for any particular character. Even your wife an love you or hate you if you decide to be an asshole.

Reactions: botc76

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
@RomanHume
Having just gone from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 and playing as a good husband, not trying to perv on your own daughter and her teenage friends or cheat in general, I was rather surprised at the lack of content. With the previous chapter you had some very nice interactions with the characters even when you didn't try to rail them, in fact helping them with their problems. Now I fully understand that you can't develop every path at the same time. I was just wondering if that's gonna stay like that in the future, having to decide between being a decent person and content or you're just gonna fill that route later and if so, can you give an estimate on when.

In any case, great game. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: I hope we get to knock up wifey in the future. :eazyHype:
So you're saying there is less content in the 1.0.3 update than there was in the 1.0.1 version if you weren't picking the red options? I got like 10 minutes into the game before 1.0.3 came out so I just played from there. Should I try the old version too?

Reactions: RomanHume

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
So you're saying there is less content in the 1.0.3 update than there was in the 1.0.1 version if you weren't picking the red options? I got like 10 minutes into the game before 1.0.3 came out so I just played from there. Should I try the old version too?
Ah no, sorry if that was unclear. What I meant was that the content added between 1.0.1 and 1.0.3 is only for the red path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Ah no, sorry if that was unclear. What I meant was that the content added between 1.0.1 and 1.0.3 is only for the red path.
No biggie. Game was shorter than I thought it would be, but it sounds like they're reworking it. Can't wait for more. Definitely a good one.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That is actually completely untrue. It's the early stage buy don't have to bang everything that moves if you don't wont to. There are lust options and love options as well as kill switches that prevents further sexual advances for any particular character. Even your wife an love you or hate you if you decide to be an asshole.
And you're referencing a post from ten months ago that I'd forgotten about because...?

Reactions: sarge87

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
It's an interesting game, I can't really get myself to go red path at all because MC has a wife who is not only gorgeous but who seems supportive of her husband and wants to try to improve their relationship and spend more time together. And while I never self insert in pretty much any video games I still couldn't help but feel I didn't want to betray her. Unfortunately there isn't all that much content involving her yet, but the one scene you do get is great.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
It's an interesting game, I can't really get myself to go red path at all because MC has a wife who is not only gorgeous but who seems supportive of her husband and wants to try to improve their relationship and spend more time together. And while I never self insert in pretty much any video games I still couldn't help but feel I didn't want to betray her. Unfortunately there isn't all that much content involving her yet, but the one scene you do get is great.
I am hoping for some future update were we can include her like some loving Wife/Cuckquean content but it might never happen.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
great the next game what this stupid ntr dirt has then it will not take much longer until it is almost only about de nntr shit and the rest only incidentally that is really totally disappointing I was such a huge fan of the game but now? now I'll probably forget the game because it would be / is not the first game that starts like

that and then more and more in this shitty direction is a pity about the game that was so incredibly good, but now it's probably only off the mountain the update is anyway the worst ever and that not only because of the ntr crap but as shnig content has the update .... really a pity as the game crashes from the quallität and then as said the unspeakable ntr dirt

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I keep thinking of South Park and for whatever reason the little Goth kid's voice is stuck in my head saying, "She's just a futa drinking fucking clamato juice."
So, this just hit me. You've GOT to name the futa "Lola".

The media link isn't working, so -

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
great the next game what this stupid ntr dirt has then it will not take much longer until it is almost only about de nntr shit and the rest only incidentally that is really totally disappointing I was such a huge fan of the game but now? now I'll probably forget the game because it would be / is not the first game that starts like

that and then more and more in this shitty direction is a pity about the game that was so incredibly good, but now it's probably only off the mountain the update is anyway the worst ever and that not only because of the ntr crap but as shnig content has the update .... really a pity as the game crashes from the quallität and then as said the unspeakable ntr dirt

Here we go again, someone set the reaper off and now we get another of his barely intelligible rants.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
haven't played yet everything, just the nanami part, but this part is so much better, and those pictures of the girls at the pool sugests that this part is much better as well

it was a great idea to remake the game, it's better on the narrative side, and it's better on the render side too (by a lot), the game wasn't bad before, but it was a little all over the place, the only really good looking characters were daughter and friends, the others were ok, now the girls look even better and the others look better as well

pandamonium72

Feb 20, 2018
ya but i feel like this game has been on a virtual "pause" since i first found it, actually it ended up getting LESS content in the 1yr+ that ive known of it

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I can't ask this question without raising alarm or getting hopes up. But with a desire to do neither, I'm curious where the forum stands on transgender sex scenes.
Is it possible to do a stripper with both a vagina and a penis? AKA Futanari?
Yeah, no.

Personally, I neither find transgender or guys with tits - futa - appealing. Normally i just avoid games with these fetishes, especially if that's the focus of the game. I'll sometimes play games if one of the characters is a futa as this can be a a decent story arc, but as to getting my rocks off? Personally I'll pass.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes