ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
So now the game has NTR as well? Urgh! Hopefully I am not missing like half of the game while NTR is switched of. I love the game especially because of the characters and the story, but NTR even switched off can destroy games for me. But I will see how it will develop.
This is what it says when it's asking you. Had to type it all out LOL

"We want you to have total control over your experience with our game. So we want to give you the option to change some settings in the game. Your settings here will remove or include elements from the story based on your preferences. Your selections will not change the overall story but certain scenes will feature an "alternative" version based on your preferences. Only the actions and dialogue that occurs within that scene will be impacted while the overall story remains intact. Turning options on or off will not result in more or less game but simply changes the "flavor" of specific scenes. Would you like it if your spouse or lover was caught cheating on you?"

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
On their patreon page they promise to ship you some characters' used thongs, skirts and dildos with their 'signature scent' if you become $30-70 patron or smth like that. WTF is that? Joke? Seemed serious enough to forget that they are not real people

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Jesus Christ! I've never actually looked up pictures of a hermaphrodite's genitalia before...I can't stop looking....It's like, WTF! and WOW! and "Good Lord"! It's weirding me out and fascinating me all at the same time.

As for the feasibility, that depends solely on whether or not we can find a suitable Daz asset to work with our shaders. Not saying no, but saying that will take more research.

Keeping in mind, we have to keep our story focused on our main characters. Any additional bonus content like Trans or Futa would be a one or two scene side story. But we're open to a lot.

It's my belief that if I want to become the best writer possible, I need to break out of my comfort zone and learn to write anything and everything.
Well for what it's worth, here's my vote for 'please don't'. There is plenty of futa around (I feel for the vanilla girl-on-girl fans out there) and for someone who is in no way into that sort of thing, I'd prefer to not have it added. If it's merely a one or two scene story that can be skipped it won't bother me in game of course, but still I'd prefer that time and energy spent on something else. :)

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
So now the game has NTR as well? Urgh! Hopefully I am not missing like half of the game while NTR is switched of. I love the game especially because of the characters and the story, but NTR even switched off can destroy games for me. But I will see how it will develop.
gg, rip :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: pappypop and Jubz

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Promotions

Don't forget we still have our promotions running. We've spoken to our friends at Gemmex Promotions and have decided to retain the current promotion for another month. The decision was made mostly on the fact that Jane is our feature model this month and it might do well to offer those drawn in by her wiles another chance to acquire some of her goods. If you need additional details, please refer .

We also want to thank those of you who have taken us up on our referral offers. We've confirmed delivery of the goods and hope you enjoy the treat. Details on our referral program are .
That's an interesting idea. Are the items "close enough", or is Gemmex manufacturing them to spec or providing models that they have product for? Either way, I can see it both working and failing miserably, so I hope there's some follow-up.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Some people here really act as if NTR will let their dick rot, just because it is optional in a game.

I hate NTR, but there are enough games with NTR in it, that offer perfectly safe routes for playing without touching that shit.

Stop being wimpy-ass pussies. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@RomanHume, previously you planned to let us avoid NTR by simply not being a complete dick to our wife.
Is that still an option or do I now have to turn NTR off in the settings to avoid it?

Because Irather preferred the original approach.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@JayneCobb Playing through v1.0.3 with your 1.0.1 patch and noticed that Cassie still calls MC by his first name (stopped at the pool meeting to write this). Unless you've thought up of a way to specifically explain that, it's slightly jarring for having been patched. It's not perfect and is use at your own risk, but I am glad that you've put in the work all the same.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I personally love NTR, there's no gain in having things happen to MC so quickly, it's uneventful, let it play out, let it linger. So... well done, keep it up.

Reactions: MrJ and RomanHume

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Didnt this game used to have sex in it? Wtf has happened, this update was all dialogue.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
@RomanHume
Having just gone from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 and playing as a good husband, not trying to perv on your own daughter and her teenage friends or cheat in general, I was rather surprised at the lack of content. With the previous chapter you had some very nice interactions with the characters even when you didn't try to rail them, in fact helping them with their problems. Now I fully understand that you can't develop every path at the same time. I was just wondering if that's gonna stay like that in the future, having to decide between being a decent person and content or you're just gonna fill that route later and if so, can you give an estimate on when.

In any case, great game. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: I hope we get to knock up wifey in the future. :eazyHype:

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes