Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
ya but i feel like this game has been on a virtual "pause" since i first found it, actually it ended up getting LESS content in the 1yr+ that ive known of it
That has been explained many times. Succinctly, the game was restarted with the intention of tightening up the story and honing the artistic elements. If compared to a year ago, it would be similar to a pilot TV movie back then and now the real series is released. More content initially, but this one will overtake it soon enough.

Reactions: RomanHume

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Funny, how every time this game gets an update its a rework of something. Game has great potention and models and that makes me sad.

Next month is some new content, the month after it will be a rework of said new content.

Reactions: christoprd

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I was waiting for the story with the blue haired daughters friend, so gorgeous. Now i see she's changed into a completely different looking girl...why? Can probably find it here somewhere but i don't have the time to sift the messages atm:)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was waiting for the story with the blue haired daughters friend, so gorgeous. Now i see she's changed into a completely different looking girl...why? Can probably find it here somewhere but i don't have the time to sift the messages atm:)
Yeah I was also suprised to see the game reinvented and that it now has less content than it did when I last checked. But oh well.

Aug 7, 2018
I like the Red/Blue approach. Scenes play out differently enough to be significant. Mechanically it boils down to juggling 2 stats per character, which is easy. Even if sometimes red options are just "angry douche" rather than "aggressively flirty" that's fine, since the game doesn't really punish you for roleplaying and throwing in the occasional blue choice (or vice versa). You can still easily maintain the path you've picked.

Having a killswitch option of writing characters out of the story is great. Probably means there'll be some months with no new content for those of us who cut characters they don't care for, but that's alright. The great thing about this is that it allows the dev to have characters that play to very specific likes/fetishes, while those who don't care about them wont be impacted at all. Just make sure to have the killswitch options for non-story-critical characters early. Monica's scene is a good example: the 3 killswitch choices were available right away, so if you didn't want to cheat on Emily (or if Monica just seemed bland) you could end it quickly.

All of the above assumes they'll do a good job of maintaining story integrity, which might be hard if we cut a lot of unappealing characters.

Here's some typos I noticed in v1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Changed a few lines from the game start up.

Incest patch didn't seem to work so changed that again myself. If you pay attention to the pictures during the daughter Jane and Amanda scene in the bedroom 2 of the girls know that he is there watching them. If you look at the picture with Jane when she has her hand on her hip it looks like she's looking at the MC and then 2 clicks later she has a shitty smile on her face (Maybe she sees him getting an erection) and then one click later then also Amanda is looking straight at the MC by using the mirror.

I thought Jane's new stuff was out or I would of waited to play.

Sharice is hot. Can we get Monica fired so Sharice can take her place? When I saw talk about a futa in the thread I naturally thought of Monica and that it was going to come out that she's a futa/transgeneder I even changed her name to Mondicka in game. I then replaced her pictures with blacked out pictures. But won't have to worry anymore now that I killed her off so she'll never appear again.

Changed out a few other pictures with other ones. Pity there wasn't a nude pose screenshot with Jane Amanda and the daughter posing in the center instead of the one with just Jane and Amanda.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really like the start of this game, but after all this time its still just a start. There are choices and stuff, but it really needs to get meat. I want to progress with the game and not stand still. I started fresh and the only new for me in this was the part with Monica ...

I like the content we have and the possibilities at the horizon, but currently we dont really move and everything is covered by mist and clouds and seems to get away instead of getting in our reach. :(

Jan 1, 2018
I can't ask this question without raising alarm or getting hopes up. But with a desire to do neither, I'm curious where the forum stands on transgender sex scenes.
Fine by me. It's something different, which is usually a plus. Having said that...

With the diversity of the collective membership of this site, there is no doubt you can find a market for that type of content. But I would advise against trying to be all inclusive in a single game. If you want to create a game featuring transgender content then go ahead and make it a significant part of the story. But just adding it as an inconsequential option to broaden the appeal of the game will probably have the opposite affect.

If you add it, then there needs to be a tag advising potential players of it's presence in the game. Now, I've followed this since your first release and read your intention for it to be totally optional so I'm not going to stop following this game even though I'm surely giving it a pass when in game. But what about players looking for something new that haven't followed this game all along? A large number will just see the tag mentioning transgender content and move along to something else.
This is a good point. I don't know if you've seen the shitstorm over on the A69 thread. You would think people who don't like a fetish would just, you know, NOT PLAY THE GAME, but nooooooo, they gotta act like only their kinks should be allowed. /smh

@RomanHume, previously you planned to let us avoid NTR by simply not being a complete dick to our wife.
Is that still an option or do I now have to turn NTR off in the settings to avoid it?

Because Irather preferred the original approach.
I assume the NTR flag could also apply to other girls after you've established a relationship with them.

@RomanHume
EDIT: I hope we get to knock up wifey in the future. :eazyHype:
Apparently the game already keeps track of who we might be impregnating, so the wife would obviously be on that list.

I liked her original look too! :-(

Reactions: RomanHume

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Apparently the game already keeps track of who we might be impregnating, so the wife would obviously be on that list
It does, but the walkthrough also states that characters might be on birth control, which reduces chance to 1%. Having "brute forced" the wife sex scene while monitoring her pregnancy variable in the console strongly suggests that she is, or that scene can't trigger it yet.

EDIT: Scratch that, having just looked through the code I was either just REALLY unlucky or I didn't forward enough afterwards, can't remember. Anyway, the associated code is really simple and you can just set the boolean manually, which i refrained from in fear of it doing more than that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist 001 v1.0.3
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: RomanHume and cebs

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Well... the renders are good but pretty much minimal content. Feels like a .1 or .2 of other games, talk about disappointing.

Reactions: MrJ
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes