Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Um . . . that's because it's the end of the current content. There literally is no way to advance right now, because there's nowhere to go. It's not a bug. The game, as designed now, automatically takes you back to Dr. Amana after you finish one of the girls' stories. So, you're taken back to the therapy session, but there are no more stories for now, so there's nothing to click.
So has the content with the younger girls hanging around the pool and banging the wife in the jacuzzi been pulled from this new version?

Because I restarted the game with the latest version and have not encountered this content that I know I've played in earlier versions.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So has the content with the younger girls hanging around the pool and banging the wife in the jacuzzi been pulled from this new version?

Because I restarted the game with the latest version and have not encountered this content that I know I've played in earlier versions.
It's still there.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

It's still there.
OK, the way it should work (hopefully this works for you) is:
  1. You have the opening scene where you're preparing to speak with Dr. Amana;
  2. She lets you tell experiences you want, indicated by a highlighted (or "active") thumbnail of a girl. The only active one at first is Nanami.
  3. After Nanami, the only active girl is your wife.
  4. After your wife, all three girls (your "daughter" and her friends), the maid, and the gym trainer should all be active (just pick them one at a time until you've run through their stories for Chapter 1).
  5. After all of those are finished (so Chapter 1 is finished), you can continue Chapter 2 (Nanami's picture is active).
I think I'm missing something in there, but that should be the gist of it.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
OK, the way it should work (hopefully this works for you) is:
  1. You have the opening scene where you're preparing to speak with Dr. Amana;
  2. She lets you tell experiences you want, indicated by a highlighted (or "active") thumbnail of a girl. The only active one at first is Nanami.
  3. After Nanami, the only active girl is your wife.
  4. After your wife, all three girls (your "daughter" and her friends), the maid, and the gym trainer should all be active (just pick them one at a time until you've run through their stories for Chapter 1).
  5. After all of those are finished (so Chapter 1 is finished), you can continue Chapter 2 (Nanami's picture is active).
I think I'm missing something in there, but that should be the gist of it.
3 & 4 was never activated. Odd.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you impregnate lita or am i trying for not ?
If you want to, you can impregnate her, but it seems to have a pretty low chance of success, so you might have to try a lot (replay the sex scene again and again until she gets pregnant). Also, I haven't tested this, but as others mentioned before, it seems like you might increase the chance of pregnancy the more times you make them climax (just pay attention to how Lita is responding to whatever you're doing).

Reactions: Freezer14

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Ok... im gona need an incest patch. Neighbor's daughter is the default???! Not even step daughter? heh. I don't think neighbor's daughter makes any sense whatsoever.
Yeah who knows what is happening with the new incest patch. Don't know why it needs to be updated every version. Poor programming by the creator I guess.

Was supposed to be an incest patch a couple of days ago.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you want to, you can impregnate her, but it seems to have a pretty low chance of success, so you might have to try a lot (replay the sex scene again and again until she gets pregnant). Also, I haven't tested this, but as others mentioned before, it seems like you might increase the chance of pregnancy the more times you make them climax (just pay attention to how Lita is responding to whatever you're doing).
Man this is rather infuriating.
Hidden stats like this just kinda annoy me. Even with Unren and looking at variable viewer there's no counter for her orgasms so it's impossible to see if that has an effect. Also the low chance must be some really insignificant number...

Oh well back to trying i guess. If it's successful i may as well go buy all the lottery tickets i can find.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Hidden stats like this just kinda annoy me. Even with Unren and looking at variable viewer there's no counter for her orgasms so it's impossible to see if that has an effect. Also the low chance must be some really insignificant number...

Oh well back to trying i guess. If it's successful i may as well go buy all the lottery tickets i can find.
Well you could always go into the save file and make her pregnant by the quick change of a number but where's the fun in that!

Reactions: RomanHume

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well you could always go into the save file and make her pregnant by the quick change of a number but where's the fun in that!
Assuming i could find the proper variable or that it wasn't hidden until active.

But looks like i gotta go find lotto tickets now :cool:
If you look on the bright side, it took less time to get her pregnant than it can for some couples....

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah who knows what is happening with the new incest patch. Don't know why it needs to be updated every version. Poor programming by the creator I guess.

Was supposed to be an incest patch a couple of days ago.
with the each time new create has been a bad wording by me and will change it.Normally i must only look if I have to put something new in the patch or if some text lines changed.But this time I have rebuilt the patch to get something out of the way. The limitation from around 700 lines of text in the old patch methode.I had to change the patch because of the pat name feature.This saves me to write each time at cassi dad now i only have to change if she talks about Emily.Btw i have linkes from the patch post a commend from me why i don´t release the patch for the moment.The reason is that i wait until the bug fix for the game is released because i need to change 3 original script files.The reason is if i don´t change that the patch didn´t work then.And the image bugs are in the script files what i must change

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

At least you do get notified when she's pregnant (top left corner of the screen).

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes