Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I just wanted to say, I totally enjoy this one. The girls old and young look amazing, always a plus... I started the first part and for a while thought it got abandoned. I'm glad to see it didn't. I've played it thru as blue then red then mixed always something different. I love the add to the story for getting back at the boss but I was also hoping to see a additition to the girls story also but hey I know it will come. Please continue the great work on this story and I'll be watching, lol. Thank you..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is there a way to make Cassie his daughter?
the incest patch but i will wait until the bug fix version is released so i don´t make the same work twice with changing the original script files with the jump command to the next label.I have linked in the incest patch post the text what i wrote yesterday about the release.

Last edited:

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
the incest patch but i will wait until the bug fix version is released so i don´t make the same work twice with changing the original script files with the jump command to the next label.I have linked in the incest patch post post from me yesterday about the release.Roughly speaking, I'm waiting for the bug fix for the game.

Thanks

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
Is it just me or has dev. removed the sex scene with player and Jane at the office??
I have played the office scene 5 times, and i can not get the sex scene.

Btw, now i have played all the chapters 1 time, and now i get a picture with the therapist and all the pictures of the girls
but i can not click at the girls??

arms99

May 11, 2018
Btw, now i have played all the chapters 1 time, and now i get a picture with the therapist and all the pictures of the girls
but i can not click at the girls??
Sounds to me like you reached the end of the game. At the moment there is only one chapter for each of the girls, except for Nanami who has two.

Reactions: Freezer14

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
It's not really about the office scene, it's about how you played the pool scene. As long as you chose all red with Jane in the pool scene, she'll practically offer herself to you in the office.
The office scene used to start with this picture but it never shows it.

Is there a walkthrough? jane02b_001.jpg

arms99

May 11, 2018
The office scene used to start with this picture but it never shows it.

Is there a walkthrough?
There is 2 ways the office scene starts, depending on your stats with Jane. If it doesn't start with that picture then Jane's rebel stats aren't high enough and you're not getting the sex scene.

There is no walkthrough for the game. however these are the choice you'll need to make at the pool scene with Jane (be careful there are 2 red choices just before you do the dare, only one will get Jane to shows her breast):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Well this update was... strange to say the least. The changes felt unnecessary, the glitches were heavy and all over the place (even in a new save), and the plot changed... but barely advanced. The changes to said plot felt a little drawn out, overblown, and again... very unnecessary. I just hope that the next update focuses a lot more on character building and advancement... rather than strange/redundant sex and gameplay mechanics. I'm also hoping the bugs will pan out. I do love this game, and would love even more to see it succeed. This update just felt a little... misguided.

Reactions: RomanHume

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i had no glitches..did i do something wrong?...my game (i installed fresh as always and started a new game) was error free smooth and dandy..so i must not be playing it right to miss out on the glitches and errors...i'm old..i never play right...

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
The only glitch I had if it's called a glitch was depending on the time I clicked on Cassie I either got her Scene 1 or her Scene 2 but never both in the same game, so not sure if it's meant to be like that or something got fudged up.

Reactions: RomanHume
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes