-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the glitches were heavy and all over the place (even in a new save)
i had no glitches..did i do something wrong?...my game (i installed fresh as always and started a new game) was error free smooth and dandy..so i must not be playing it right to miss out on the glitches and errors...i'm old..i never play right...
The only glitch I had if it's called a glitch was depending on the time I clicked on Cassie I either got her Scene 1 or her Scene 2 but never both in the same game, so not sure if it's meant to be like that or something got fudged up.
I only found a couple of glitches: https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-0-7b-ianvs.7679/page-167#post-2548400 some of which RomanHume discusses: https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-0-7b-ianvs.7679/page-170#post-2549862

Reactions: RomanHume

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
i had no glitches..did i do something wrong?...my game (i installed fresh as always and started a new game) was error free smooth and dandy..so i must not be playing it right to miss out on the glitches and errors...i'm old..i never play right...
For example, when clicking "Cum" during the non-trans stripper sex scene, I got an exception and had to rollback. During some of the scenes the music/voice/sound caused a "crackling sound." I also rolled back to change my choices with the detective... yet each time I rolled back, one of the "purple" choices would disappear, even when I never clicked it. I was eventually forced to pick the red choice to advance. This glitch occurred even after loading my save from before this (the purple options were still gone). Sometimes the "relationship change" prompts would get stuck on the screen as well.

So to summarize, yeah there were bugs everywhere... running a completely clean save with a clean install and no patches or anything applied.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For example, when clicking "Cum" during the non-trans stripper sex scene, I got an exception and had to rollback. During some of the scenes the music/voice/sound caused a "crackling sound." I also rolled back to change my choices with the detective... yet each time I rolled back, one of the "purple" choices would disappear, even when I never clicked it. I was eventually forced to pick the red choice to advance. This glitch occurred even after loading my save from before this (the purple options were still gone). Sometimes the "relationship change" prompts would get stuck on the screen as well.

So to summarize, yeah there were bugs everywhere... running a completely clean save with a clean install and no patches or anything applied.
Weird. I never had the exception during that scene after choosing to Cum. I wonder if it occurs after a specific sequence of choices during the scene. :unsure:

Now that you describe it (attn: RomanHume), I did notice the purple-choice bug, and reloading a save only did not fix it, as you say. I did find, however, that if I quit the game entirely, restarted it, and then reloaded the save at the choices screen, the purple options were all back. I believe this is the same bug for all purple choices (so it happens a lot, but it's only a single bug).

I never saw the prompts get stuck. I'm def. not saying it doesn't happen; I just never noticed that myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i never rolledback anything and other than the wife picked red choice for everything..LOL ..things went fine..maybe i need to get out of my corrupt comfort zone to get glitches? :p
So you even chose red options during the discussion with the club owner? Maybe you'll get a super horny Candy later . . . right before Miles puts a bullet in your brain. :confused:

• Haha

arms99

May 11, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I can't knock up Nanami anymore. But I knocked up the wife the first try lol
I'll try reloading a few more times.
Yeah, Nanami and Lita are pretty difficult to impregnate, I guess they're on birth control. It took me many deposits to succeed, enough to start a sperm bank. The wife and Jane on the other hand where relatively easy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Yeah, Nanami and Lita are pretty difficult to impregnate, I guess they're on birth control. It took me many deposits to succeed, enough to start a sperm bank.
The wife and Jane on the other hand where relatively easy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I finally got Lita. I was determined.. I checked in the save file and there is even a slot for Lola getting pregnant. Like to see how that works in future episodes. lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, first thought it was old incest patch that was wrong, so moved to new folder, but did not help, lol
does the devs never even start the game up and try it for a few seconds before releasing it?

loseruncle

Oct 20, 2019
Well this update was... strange to say the least. The changes felt unnecessary, the glitches were heavy and all over the place (even in a new save), and the plot changed... but barely advanced. The changes to said plot felt a little drawn out, overblown, and again... very unnecessary. I just hope that the next update focuses a lot more on character building and advancement... rather than strange/redundant sex and gameplay mechanics. I'm also hoping the bugs will pan out. I do love this game, and would love even more to see it succeed. This update just felt a little... misguided.
you can't say that here. you get banned.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TiffanyMonroe

The chance for a girl to get pregnant isn't random from what I have seen before and even now is it boils down to how many times the girls have an orgasm during one sex scene. I think Nam's first scene use to have more options to jump back and forth on but is now just a get in and get out option. With the wife and Jane if you jump between the different scenes each time you do it the girl gets a orgasm tick and once they get so many it can trigger that she's pregnant. I think I had 9 orgasms for the wife and she got pregnant not sure how many I had with Jane I just kept rolling back and trying again till she got pregnant.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i got tracebacks after all..restarted cause i didnt notice the pregnant messages before..lol..suffice to say..all possible dames are now knocked up and i got tracebacks with Lita and Nanami in the alley..see.i can play the game right :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Weird. I never had the exception during that scene after choosing to Cum. I wonder if it occurs after a specific sequence of choices during the scene. :unsure:

Now that you describe it (attn: RomanHume), I did notice the purple-choice bug, and reloading a save only did not fix it, as you say. I did find, however, that if I quit the game entirely, restarted it, and then reloaded the save at the choices screen, the purple options were all back. I believe this is the same bug for all purple choices (so it happens a lot, but it's only a single bug).

I never saw the prompts get stuck. I'm def. not saying it doesn't happen; I just never noticed that myself.
Damn wish I had read the thread before I used rolled back lol Omg it's even bugged when you reload an old save.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes