TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We want to do an acid test here and get some community feedback on the pregnancy mechanic.

Do players want random pregnancy? Or is it assumed that if you turn pregnancy on, you simply want pregnancy, period!

On the one hand, there may be players like myself interested in a truly random outcome while others may simply want it to be a guaranteed thing.

Obviously this discussion is limited only to those players who actually turned pregnancy "ON" in the options menu.
I lean toward random, but there is such a thing as 'too' random for something like pregnancy, that goes on a cycle. That said, it would depend on how many sex scenes we get with the character and how repeatable they are. If you are only going to get a few with each woman, then you need it to be more likely than if you can go back and do them as often as you want with repeatable events. It also depends on how much of the pregnancy we get to see in the game, do we get to see them at each stage, see our kid be born, etc., or it is simply a cause and effect?

With some games, they have certain events at certain points in the story, where if you finish inside, then she will get pregnant. That is really the most realistic, but in those games, it generally only affects the ending, not the rest of the game, in part because it generally happens near the end of her story.

Another thing to keep in mind is that women who spend enough time around each other, have a tendency to have their cycles sync up, so the house full of women here ought to be ovulating around the same time, for example, since all four of them basically live together (not literally).

I don't really care how you do it to be honest, though I might suggest having at least a sex scene with each of them during each trimester, for the fans of that. It got pretty nasty over in Summertime Saga when it came out that they would not be getting a 3rd trimester sex scene with Diane any time soon (you can still have her in the first 2, but it does not change the scene, as her belly is hidden).

Reactions: RomanHume

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Just putting it out there, but if there are elements of cheating in the game - it would be fantastic if they also had a chance to cause a pregnancy. (Please!?)

MC supersperm is common in games but woefully dull.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thinking more about the pregnancy thing:
My wife doesn't look like that (any more).
My ... neighbor's ... daughter looks like that (but in reality I don't want to fuck her. ew.)
My ... neighbor's ... daughter's friends don't look like that.
I don't have a maid, and the ladies who've cleaned my house don't look like that.
I don't have any female acquaintances that look like that and would be DTF.

So...this whole thing is a harem fantasy for me. And, oh yeah, I want to knock all dem bitches up! :)

Cblow

Jun 4, 2017
We want to do an acid test here and get some community feedback on the pregnancy mechanic.

Do players want random pregnancy? Or is it assumed that if you turn pregnancy on, you simply want pregnancy, period!

On the one hand, there may be players like myself interested in a truly random outcome while others may simply want it to be a guaranteed thing.

Obviously this discussion is limited only to those players who actually turned pregnancy "ON" in the options menu.
I would say YES! Random would through a huge turn of events. Some games have tried this scenario, but they would end the game there. For those of us that want to test the waters and try to pregnant more than one girl, we can have the game to continue to see how long the MC can keep this a secret from the other girls. Basically, just digging yourself into a deeper grave! :) Just a thought.

Definitely, at random!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Another thing to keep in mind is that women who spend enough time around each other, have a tendency to have their cycles sync up, so the house full of women here ought to be ovulating around the same time, for example, since all four of them basically live together (not literally).
That's interesting. Don't think i've ever heard about this before.
I would say YES! Random would through a huge turn of events. Some games have tried this scenario, but they would end the game there. For those of us that want to test the waters and try to pregnant more than one girl, we can have the game to continue to see how long the MC can keep this a secret from the other girls. Basically, just digging yourself into a deeper grave! :) Just a thought.

Definitely, at random!
And imagine how deep that grave gonna be when MC realize that every single woman in his harem is pregnant, including his wife. o_O And he needs to somehow deal with it. That's what i call a secret.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's interesting. Don't think i've ever heard about this before.
Yup, a pretty well documented phenomenon.

And imagine how deep that grave gonna be when MC realize that every single woman in his harem is pregnant, including his wife. o_O And he needs to somehow deal with it. That's what i call a secret.
. :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It also depends on how much of the pregnancy we get to see in the game, do we get to see them at each stage, see our kid be born, etc., or it is simply a cause and effect?

With some games, they have certain events at certain points in the story, where if you finish inside, then she will get pregnant. That is really the most realistic, but in those games, it generally only affects the ending, not the rest of the game, in part because it generally happens near the end of her story.
Yeah, I really hope we do get to see pregnancy in all its glory. Of course with some hot h scenes to go along with those stages. Not sure if dev said something about this for a certain yet.
Yup, a pretty well documented phenomenon.
Thanks, i'll look into it.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Teaser Scene
In this week's teaser scene we bring you a snippet of what's to come in Amanda's first update. Look at her, she's sweet, innocent, and looking to Roger for some friendly advice. Promise me you'll be good to her...please!
Progress
After jamming out on updates during Thanksgiving and literally the day before Christmas, we've taken a little bit of a break this week just to catch our breath. That's not to say we've been completely idle though.
A lot of the work we've done this week has been behind the scenes mechanical-type stuff. We've done a lot of restructuring to the code and reorganized some files to help make updates easier and to ease the maintenance process a little.
We've been diligent in making sure that as we make structural changes to our game that your saves will remain compatible. We've always said we never want to do an update that will force you to restart the game and we mean that.
Current Poll
In the holiday rush we neglected to post the results of the previous poll so here they are:

Outfit C was the clear winner. So when the time comes, look for Monica to be sporting this sexy piece on date night.
We're working on the next poll as we speak and we'll have it ready to post promptly after the New Year.
What's Next
Our plan is to take a couple of days off over the weekend to celebrate and ring in the New Year, and come Wednesday we'll be back on the job. We've got about 60% of Nanami's update done and we're beginning work on Amanda's next two scenes (Blue and Red). Our goal is to have the next update ready by the end of the second week in January.
The next update will feature Amanda and Nanami and will include all new material! We're excited about it and we hope you are too.
In the meantime, I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday and we'll see you after the New Year!
We at Ianvs Salute You!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Hey @RomanHume , I've been following this game since 3-4 updates ago and I like it. You guys are doing a good job. Now, I've got a question and couple of recommendations.
Here's my question. Is there any plan to introduce netori content? I was so stoked while playing the latest update to learn Lupita had a husband, but then I was disappointed to know they aren't together anymore.
My recommendations are:
- During sex scene animations, I dislike looking at just the pussy or ass. I feel that the looking at the body or face of the partner is far more enjoyable. So, the time used to do the animations for pussy or ass could be utilized for animations of different sex positions. Now, it maybe my personal opinion that I don't like the dick-entering-pussy animations, but I feel like a lot more people feel the same. I might be wrong, but maybe you could create a poll to check it out.
- I think showing the present life of Roger might be exciting too. We know he's recounting his past life, but snippets of how his present is could be very interesting. We know that any therapy cannot be completed in a single sitting. So maybe after recounting a part of the story, the doc says "I think that's enough for now, we'll reconvene in a few days." and then he walks out of the therapist office and we see his present life. Maybe he meets a girl on the way home or something like that.
Keep up the good work!

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Would someone please update the walkthrough? The current walkthrough is for v1.0.0- it doesn't even cover Monica & Lupita.

Thank Ye.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Would someone please update the walkthrough? The current walkthrough is for v1.0.0- it doesn't even cover Monica & Lupita.

Thank Ye.
You don't need one any more, the guide is the Relationship tab. Pick red for blue for a character, and go with it.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
You don't need one any more, the guide is the Relationship tab. Pick red for blue for a character, and go with it.
I completely agree, but knowing the flavour of those paths could be useful. Dominant and Submissive is pretty different to Lust and Love for example. I'd like to keep my finger on that particular pulse as new characters are introduced. I was able to figure out by copying and pasting blacked-out text in the earlier guide that Monica's paths were Rebound and Romance I think (it was a couple of weeks ago) and that was useful in helping me decide how I wanted to approach her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I completely agree, but knowing the flavour of those paths could be useful. Dominant and Submissive is pretty different to Lust and Love for example. I'd like to keep my finger on that particular pulse as new characters are introduced. I was able to figure out by copying and pasting blacked-out text in the earlier guide that Monica's paths were Rebound and Romance I think (it was a couple of weeks ago) and that was useful in helping me decide how I wanted to approach her.
Exactly, having that chart is all the walkthough I need, it tells me almost everything I need to know other than how it might affect other characters.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes