gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, it seems to be a game issue. You had mentioned a patch in your post, but I knew it couldn't be related to any patch, because I hadn't installed one.
RomanHume as quote me because the incest patch that i can change the text in the journal for cassie.Thats the reason why i have written patch.I have change the text that there is written now incest patch and not only patch

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm going to spend some time on Monday seeing if I can get a functioning Android build to work. In the past I've had mixed results and no time to bug hunt the android problem. However, the request for this is consistent enough that it's beyond time I figure it out. Hopefully Monday afternoon I'll have good news.
If you need a tester for any Android builds, I'm happy to help with that. :)
At this time there is no official walkthrough. When I became the sole maker of the game I had to cut back on some of the other tasks I had previously assumed. However, to experience all the content you can pretty much just play through the game and pick all the blue answers, then replay it and pick all the red ones. Doing that you'll experience 99% of the content in the game.
Qleaf is really good with walkthroughs, maybe you two could get together and discuss a possible walkthrough? :unsure:

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Hell yeah, an update! That is a monstrous changelog, I look forward to going through this and seeing how all the changes shake out.

Reactions: RomanHume

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, does anyone understand the "Friend Zone" stat? It's pretty much on all purple choices. My understanding previously was that the purple stats didn't really help or hurt you; they were neutral options, more like conversations to better flesh out characters or whatever. Now, though, every purple answer results in a "Friend Zone +X" update in the top left.

Is this meant to be the same thing as getting friend-zoned (so lowering your chances of seduction / being a lover later on), or is it a stat to indicate an increase in general friendship level (i.e., you're a lover but also a good friend)? I don't want to be reducing the MC's chances with specific characters, if that's the case.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Dear gigan, what is the estimates time for the patch ? Can i hope to see it by tomorrow ?
Basicly the patch is ready but my tester for this version will check today the rest from the patch and he gives me feedback if i missing some text lines.Btw he found one text line.I have written the patch with a other methode so i don´t have the limit with the 700 text lines what i can only change with the older method.But the problem is that you must now replace 2 - 3 original script files because the patch based on the label and in the original files there is no jump command to that so that the patch didn´t know that this label comes so i have edit the script files and wrote there the jump command.And the great problem is now that the pictures issues is in the script files what you must replace so i will better wait for an bug fix from RomanHume before i will post the incest patch.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
OK, does anyone understand the "Friend Zone" stat? It's pretty much on all purple choices. My understanding previously was that the purple stats didn't really help or hurt you; they were neutral options, more like conversations to better flesh out characters or whatever. Now, though, every purple answer results in a "Friend Zone +X" update in the top left.

Is this meant to be the same thing as getting friend-zoned (so lowering your chances of seduction / being a lover later on), or is it a stat to indicate an increase in general friendship level (i.e., you're a lover but also a good friend)? I don't want to be reducing the MC's chances with specific characters, if that's the case.
I assume that is the option that will eventually close romance routes with the girls, thats what being "friend zoned" is. Although it appears that MC is the one doing the friend-zoning.

also, RomanHume

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, when you get to this point

Capture.PNG
You can do Naomi (chapter 2) before you do the rest (chapter 1), seems like that could cause issues later on.

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
This might be a bug that someone else encountered already, or maybe I am just dumb...

There is no option to coninue after I finished Nanami's scene in the nightclub. After fucking her (and getting seen by the crossdressing prostitute), the screen goes to the 'chapter select' screen with Dr. Amana, for a lack of a better word.

Every portrait is lightened up, but nothing is clickable (besides the planner in the corner). Everywhere I press the mouse, the screen turns dark for a second before returning to the same thing.

Am I too dumb to play this game, or is it a legitimate bug?

Reactions: RomanHume
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes