jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This might be a bug that someone else encountered already, or maybe I am just dumb...

There is no option to coninue after I finished Nanami's scene in the nightclub. After fucking her (and getting seen by the crossdressing prostitute), the screen goes to the 'chapter select' screen with Dr. Amana, for a lack of a better word.

Every portrait is lightened up, but nothing is clickable (besides the planner in the corner). Everywhere I press the mouse, the screen turns dark for a second before returning to the same thing.

Am I too dumb to play this game, or is it a legitimate bug?
thats the end of the content for now.

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
thats the end of the content for now.
Awww... I read "pregnancy notifications" somewhere, and thought the game was relatively developed. I haven't encountered those too, or at least don't see how to activate them...

Anyhow, thank you for the answer.

Reactions: RomanHume

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thats what being "friend zoned" is. Although it appears that MC is the one doing the friend-zoning.
Yes, thank you. I understand what "friend-zoning' is. :rolleyes:
Is this meant to be the same thing as getting friend-zoned (so lowering your chances of seduction / being a lover later on).
I thought it might be a misunderstanding of the term / mislabeling of the stat by RomanHume or something. The black options are typically kill switches, which is why it's strange to have purple also do this (although perhaps progressively so). And, as I mentioned before, since purple used to do nothing (positive or negative), the change was strange.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Awww... I read "pregnancy notifications" somewhere, and thought the game was relatively developed. I haven't encountered those too, or at least don't see how to activate them...

Anyhow, thank you for the answer.
Just to add my 2 cents on that, I just did the following:

Bathtub sex scene with Emily - 3x kissing, 3x playing with tits, 3x playing with pussy, and then fucking until the game decided that it's time for MC to cum (did it that way before the change since I noticed that it makes a difference in dialogue on how much effort you put into pleasuring her) ---> the moment that happened I got a notification in the top left corner that Emily is pregnant now... ...so I assume that you can influence the probability of impregnation as well...

Last edited:

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
ok this is odd the waifu ask me iff i whanted to join her in the bathtub and i join and its hate that's really stupid
Don't take that literally... ...in general red answers are "dominant and/or reckless", blue answers are "submissive and/or considerate" - the stats for each character are just a representation of "the way the story is written most of the answers in that category would trigger this emotional response"...
And as far as I know it's more of a "which bar is bigger", so don't work yourself up on it...

SirABC

Nov 25, 2017
And now that I'm looking back over your post history in this thread I see that you've never contributed anything meaningful to the conversation surrounding this game. It's just complaints about the release times and whining about when the game is going to leak.

I don't believe for a second you were ever thinking of becoming a patron. So let me amend my previous statement and say that you and your potential patronage can go take a piss mate.

If I ever see your name show up on my patreon account as a donor I'll refund that dollar back to you and block your account.

View attachment 398134
TARGET DECIMATED.
QUICK GET THE WAMBULANCE. He's gonna need intensive treatment to recover from that flame. God damn, I like your style! <3

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
how do i play the new content i started a new game but ive played all the content brfore nothing new
This is what the changelog is for.

If saves are broken shouldn't the game delete previous saves or create a new folder? Ugh not going to bother with this update a small update that breaks saves for like the 4th time yet again.
You want Ren'Py to make a new save folder for every version? And again, "This is what the changelog is for." It was NOT a 'small' update by any means.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
If saves are broken shouldn't the game delete previous saves or create a new folder? Ugh not going to bother with this update a small update that breaks saves for like the 4th time yet again.
In general: as long as a game isn't completed, it's nice for developers to care about saves from previous versions still working, but if they don't, they just don't, deal with it or stop playing games that are still in development...

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This is what the changelog is for.

You want Ren'Py to make a new save folder for every version? And again, "This is what the changelog is for." It was NOT a 'small' update by any means.
No if the dev knows the saves are broken then he should create a new folder in this version.

As an FYI those who want to delete their saves manually use the command renpy.config.savedir to find your save location which works in any game

In this case you have to goto %appdata%\RenPy\DAST1-1527293766 and delete your saves from there.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
or stop playing games that are still in development...
Alright, just play games from developers who know how to work properly with Renpy.
Since most developers do not pay attention to the simplest renpy rules, you should simply delete and ignore these games.

Developers who start a revamp in the middle of the game should be avoided anyway. Is only wasted lifetime

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
In general: as long as a game isn't completed, it's nice for developers to care about saves from previous versions still working, but if they don't, they just don't, deal with it or stop playing games that are still in development...
I wasn't aware the saves were broken until I downloaded the update and tried to load a save otherwise I wouldn't bothered. I then took a look at the rev log and realized I had to restart the game.

In any case I created a small guide on how to toss the now corrupted saves. Hopefully it helps someone.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Alright, just play games from developers who know how to work properly with Renpy.
Since most developers do not pay attention to the simplest renpy rules, you should simply delete and ignore these games.

Developers who start a revamp in the middle of the game should be avoided anyway. Is only wasted lifetime
It happens but when it's like the 4th time a dev corrupts your save for a miniscule amount of content it's time to move on. This caught me unawares because there was no warning in the main post like usual so I didn't catch it.

In anycase I've spent enough time on this thread it's time to move on. Best of luck to the dev on his game

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes