ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Nop.
Game is developed slowly because dev lost his team (supposedly) and he is preoccupied with work, family, etc...
It is unclear when the next update will even be. I don't have much hope for this one, it has abandonment written all over it.
Well I can't really say I'm shocked alot of really good games get abandoned so hopefully the dev finds a new team before choosing to abandon the game

Reactions: RomanHume

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Nop.
Game is developed slowly because dev lost his team (supposedly) and he is preoccupied with work, family, etc...
It is unclear when the next update will even be. I don't have much hope for this one, it has abandonment written all over it.
Well I can't really say I'm shocked alot of really good games get abandoned so hopefully the dev finds a new team before choosing to abandon the game
The dev is NOT abandoning the game, there have been dev updates recently, not every dev updates the game every month.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He is not looking for a new 'team', as he is going on as a team of one.
He took a bit longer while trying to master the new skills needed to fill the abandoned rolls.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I am glad that you are so sure. So how many updates were this year, and how much content?
Content updates or dev updates?

If you read this thread you would know the answers to your questions.

I've been following the dev on this forum for almost two years, you've been a member here on this forum for less than a month.

So yes, I am sure on this point. :)

RomanHume has set out his plans for at least the next year, we wouldn't be backing him on Patreon and on here if we didn't trust him. :)

Last edited:

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for for 0.9.0 (alpha)? Series 1.x seems to be not just a remastered version, but completely different game based on mostly the same characters and similar story.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
But it is a different game, with a slightly different story, e.g. there is no date with Monica (personal trainer) as far as I know.
in general, to get all the content just pick all blue choices on one play through and all red on the other.

and if you want, pick to enable trans or disable it as you get 2 different routes depending on what you pick.

Reactions: fried and TheDevian

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
in general, to get all the content just pick all blue choices on one play through and all red on the other.

and if you want, pick to enable trans or disable it as you get 2 different routes depending on what you pick.
There is neither color (blue/red/violet) choices, nor kink preferences in 0.9. As I said, it is a different game, with different story and choices. Some characters and events are similar, others are not.
In fact, 1.x series is the remake.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There is neither color (blue/red/violet) choices, nor kink preferences in 0.9. As I said, it is a different game, with different story and choices. Some characters and events are similar, others are not.
In fact, 1.x series is the remake.
0.9 was the last installment of the alpha version, so not sure how much support you're going to find at this juncture. There have already been a number of releases for the revamped v1.x game and discussion of the alpha has been practically nonexistent since that point.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes