Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ah ok, I didn't download the bugfix, because I thought 1.07b was the bugfix resp. included (y)
As for the when: I can't pinpoint the exakt moment, but I'm pretty sure it's during the Nanami club segment and the basement part of the club with the girl and the video.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Soon it will be 2 years since this game appeared here, and still there is hardly any content, and updates are small and far apart. It is not hard to predict that it will be much sooner abandoned then finished... unfortunately.
If you've been following this thread, which I assume you haven't since you're a new user, then you'd know the odds of RomanHume abandoning this game are slim to none.

There used to be a team, now its just 1 guy. A lot of improvements and that sort of thing have been put in and I think most of that is done, so the future releases should be mostly new content.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Soon it will be 2 years since this game appeared here, and still there is hardly any content, and updates are small and far apart. It is not hard to predict that it will be much sooner abandoned then finished... unfortunately.
Try reading the thread a little bit before commenting, it'll answer all of your queries.

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
you must install the bugfix first and then the incest patch else the patch will not work for a most times
Edit: try this file what i attach and click yes to overwrite it is a all in one file with the bugfix and the incest patch
I tried the seperate bugfix + incest patch and now the all in one but I still get Cassie as a neigbours daughter thing even though I followed the instructions. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is this a problem anyone else is having?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I tried the seperate bugfix + incest patch and now the all in one but I still get Cassie as a neigbours daughter thing even though I followed the instructions. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is this a problem anyone else is having?
did you try only this file? Yes maybe 1 or 2 other have or had this problem if i remember corectly but i don´t know why the patch doesn´t work there

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! I didn't play this game for a long time, and I just have one question :
Is it possible to get Nanami pregnant ? I tried to find the answer in this thread, but couldn't find the info x) It would be great if we could knock her up x)

edit : well I got my answer, it's possible in her second sex scene ! NICE :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: RomanHume

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Try reading the thread a little bit before commenting, it'll answer all of your queries.
Yeah, I read, he hes many work and family obligations and is sole developer of this game... so, what of that is contradicting my statement?
We need to make peace with the fact that now becomes normal for release circle of 3-4 months, a that games are "developed" for 3-4 years!
Unfortunately, this uncertainty discourages players like me to support developers and we rather wait for pirated releases on sites like this. I would without a doubt support at least 2-3 games with 5-10 $ if I was CERTAIN that games will be finished in some predictable and acceptable time frame, and not dragged on for years and even worse abandoned.
I don't want to support developers with hundreds of my $ for few faps.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, I read, he hes many work and family obligations and is sole developer of this game... so, what of that is contradicting my statement?
We need to make peace with the fact that now becomes normal for release circle of 3-4 months, a that games are "developed" for 3-4 years!
Unfortunately, this uncertainty discourages players like me to support developers and we rather wait for pirated releases on sites like this. I would without a doubt support at least 2-3 games with 5-10 $ if I was CERTAIN that games will be finished in some predictable and acceptable time frame, and not dragged on for years and even worse abandoned.
I don't want to support developers with hundreds of my $ for few faps.
Most of the devs on here do these games as a hobby or side project, that's why they take a while to update.
With this game in particular; the past few months have been all about the dev learning how to do everything himself and then rebuilding the game from the ground up. Now that the pieces are all in place, game development should be a lot smoother (and quicker).

I'm lucky enough that I'm able to support 40 creators on Patreon, some update weekly (mostly the artists), some update monthly, some take a lot longer than that; but they are -all- worth backing. RomanHume is no different; he engages with the community (us) and listens to feedback, something that a lot of new devs don't do. :)

In short, this is definitely one of the devs worth support on Patreon. :)

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
did you try only this file? Yes maybe 1 or 2 other have or had this problem if i remember corectly but i don´t know why the patch doesn´t work there
I first used the bug fix and incest patch seperately first time around, tried it a couple times more then used the test zip when that didn't work. I have no clue why it isn't working.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I first used the bug fix and incest patch seperately first time around, tried it a couple times more then used the test zip when that didn't work. I have no clue why it isn't working.
strange.I have no idea why this is not working for you.Could you maybe test this file here? i have only changed a number in the zz_patch file.Maybe this works.Start just in case a new game

Reactions: T800
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes