straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
strange.I have no idea why this is not working for you.Could you maybe test this file here? i have only changed a number in the zz_patch file.Maybe this works.Start just in case a new game
Thanks but that didn't work either. I extracted the files into the game folder and overwrote everything but again it doesn't seem like it's working. I imagine that incest is supposed to show up in the kinks tab but it didn't.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks but that didn't work either. I extracted the files into the game folder and overwrote everything but again it doesn't seem like it's working. I imagine that incest is supposed to show up in the kinks tab but it didn't.
Incest is not under the kinks to enable.It should direct comes in the sentence in the game it self.You can in the game here "pet" names like how she called you and you her.Did you have this sentence when you play the first time on the emily´s picture? This sentence comes after you fucked emily or better to say after you fucked her and you must chose between the blue and the red answer.They talked about a vacation and the mc ask about cassie and then should come this sentense.Or what you can test too is after you see cassie,Amanda and Jane click on the journal on top right then go to Lovers and click then on Cassie´s name.There must written that she is the daughter from the mc.Like the second screenshot.Btw did you play that on pc or mac?

Last edited:

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Incest is not under the kinks to enable.It should direct comes in the sentence in the game it self.You can in the game here "pet" names like how she called you and you her.Did you have this sentence when you play the first time on the emily´s picture? This sentence comes after you fucked emily or better to say after you fucked her and you must chose between the blue and the red answer.They talked about a vacation and the mc ask about cassie and then should come this sentense.Or what you can test too is after you see cassie,Amanda and Jane click on the journal on top right then go to Lovers and click then on Cassie´s name.There must written that she is the daughter from the mc.Like the second screenshot.Btw did you play that on pc or mac?
Thanks for all your help, I think i know what the issue was now (partly me being an idiot but still).

So I had a save file where I'd started Cassie's chapter. After I downloaded your latest test file it still had the dialogue saying she was my neighbour's daughter. So I started a new game, skipped to the Cassie chapter and the text came up saying she was my daughter this time. I went back to my old file, hit back until I was in the Emily chapter, then started the Cassie chapter again and the dialogue was now saying she was my daughter.

In the end I'm not sure if I was just being an utter idiot the whole time or if it was your latest files that fixed the issue, but otherwise thank you for putting up with my problems, I appreciate it.

Edit: Having said that looking at the journal in the old save still shows Cassie as 'Cassie Harri something' instead of having my surname. Doesn't really matter as the in game text comes up properly.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for all your help, I think i know what the issue was now (partly me being an idiot but still).

So I had a save file where I'd started Cassie's chapter. After I downloaded your latest test file it still had the dialogue saying she was my neighbour's daughter. So I started a new game, skipped to the Cassie chapter and the text came up saying she was my daughter this time. I went back to my old file, hit back until I was in the Emily chapter, then started the Cassie chapter again and the dialogue was now saying she was my daughter.

In the end I'm not sure if I was just being an utter idiot the whole time or if it was your latest files that fixed the issue, but otherwise thank you for putting up with my problems, I appreciate it.

Edit: Having said that looking at the journal in the old save still shows Cassie as 'Cassie Harri something' instead of having my surname. Doesn't really matter as the in game text comes up properly.
that is the reason why i have said to you that you must start a new game ;).Maybe the patch will work too when you are in Armana´s "girl" windows where you can click which girl chapter you will now play.In your new game must be changed the journal too.I think if you have a savegame before you see cassie and the other girls the first time the patch will change the journal too. The patch based on the labels and if you are in 1 label (in one story of the girls) and install then the patch he don´t work there because he don´t know that this label where he should change sentence you play at the moment.That is the reason why i have changed original files with jump command after each label so that the patch know which label comes next.I hope that I have explained it reasonably well.In your new game must be changed the journal too.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
RomanHume On Amanda's corruption path, you get the dialogue:

MC: It's easy. You just look at me and say '(Amanda's nickname)', you're a crazy son of a bitch.'"

Also, don't remember if anyone mentioned it, but any instance of 'Rog' needs to be converted to the nickname system, or somehow separated out(?) as it would obviously conflict with the custom MC name system.

I'm not sure if it's because I used 1.0.7a end saves to 'skip forward' to see the 1.0.7b content, but I noticed that Lita is capable of becoming pregnant. Considering the line of work she does, this doesn't make sense to me as I would think she would definitely take precautions and all that. If this was intended, what's the plan to explain that?

In an unrelated note, I got to thinking about Emily's content. As far as I can see, this would immediately be the most complex content to make at the moment, as not only do you have the love/hate paths with cheating/no cheating triggers, but possibly two (sub-paths? sub-storylines?) within each due to telling or not telling her of the affair.

How's that all going, by the way? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: RomanHume

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
RomanHume On Amanda's corruption path, you get the dialogue:

MC: It's easy. You just look at me and say '(Amanda's nickname)', you're a crazy son of a bitch.'"

Also, don't remember if anyone mentioned it, but any instance of 'Rog' needs to be converted to the nickname system, or somehow separated out(?) as it would obviously conflict with the custom MC name system.

I'm not sure if it's because I used 1.0.7a end saves to 'skip forward' to see the 1.0.7b content, but I noticed that Lita is capable of becoming pregnant. Considering the line of work she does, this doesn't make sense to me as I would think she would definitely take precautions and all that. If this was intended, what's the plan to explain that?

In an unrelated note, I got to thinking about Emily's content. As far as I can see, this would immediately be the most complex content to make at the moment, as not only do you have the love/hate paths with cheating/no cheating triggers, but possibly two (sub-paths? sub-storylines?) within each due to telling or not telling her of the affair.

How's that all going, by the way? :p
Girls on the pill have a much lower chance of getting pregnant.
Impress me by impregnating Lola! :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Girls on the pill have a much lower chance of getting pregnant.
Impress me by impregnating Lola! :ROFLMAO:
while it's true it does lower a women chance of getting pregnant ,, it does NOT stop them from getting pregnant ,, i know that for a fact as my 2nd wife got pregnant while taking them and on her monthly ... hmm did i say to much

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes