RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah there is also that, Lola wouldn't associate herself with a bigot like Lita or their friends if they are the same.

Well i am sure you can figure it out. :D(y)

Reactions: RomanHume

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah...I might have slipped an AI into the code a few releases ago. It's been laying dormant until this last update when the launch codes were injected into your saves. She's alive now and...well, she say some wild shit.

Seriously though, this is fucking brilliant and I laughed my ass off. If you're ever in the Discord, I'd love it if you posted it there too. It's too funny not to share. Or I can, if you don't mind me spreading it around. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Hahaha well I'm glad to hear you liked it; I went ahead and posted it to the amana-chat channel (I'm ConradInArms over on discord).

• Love

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When I posted about Lola/Lita, in my head the way that would work is if you enable trans content, you can pick between Lola and Lita when Rodger goes to the club, and if you disabled trans, you would automatically go to Lita.

Now, the way I imagined that choice being made is pretty simple, Rodger would simply choose to go left or right when looking around in the club. One direction would go to Lola, and the other Lita, this choice is skipped if you disable trans. If you picked Lita, but had trans on, that doesn't disable future trans content.

As far as Lola/Lita both dating MC, I don't think you need to do that. It can still be binary, for the most part. It's interesting that you're considering having them promoted to main girls, I personally think it'd be interesting if they were "hybrid" characters.

A hybrid basically means they are a combination of a side and main girl, they don't have full red/blue paths like the other main girls, they combine into a red/blue path. They'd have a split portrait in the character selection screen. Going blue would eventually mean that Rodger will end up dating Lola, going red would mean Lita. Lola doesn't have a red path, Lita doesn't have a blue path, if you stay in the middle, you can either fool around with both, but never begin an actual relationship, or not get with either of them. If you disable trans, that just disables Lola's side of the path so you are stopped from going blue.

TLDR, it's combining two characters into a single red/blue path. One character is the blue, the other red. Polar opposites, if you will ;)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Best things come in three. ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why thank you very much Atherin, Jane looks delicious. But poor, poor Cassie. This really shows how much she got shafted... in the ass... department... umh... So, I guess what I'm getting at is this: Damn you, youth morphs!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When I posted about Lola/Lita, in my head the way that would work is if you enable trans content, you can pick between Lola and Lita when Rodger goes to the club, and if you disabled trans, you would automatically go to Lita.

Now, the way I imagined that choice being made is pretty simple, Rodger would simply choose to go left or right when looking around in the club. One direction would go to Lola, and the other Lita, this choice is skipped if you disable trans. If you picked Lita, but had trans on, that doesn't disable future trans content.
Don't like it. The only function of this would be hiding trans content under a double toggle. It seems redundant to me.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Not quite. The choices in the game change the type of relationship you have with each character. I did this so that i didn't torture players by making them hunt for the right combination of choices to get to the sex scenes.

But Jane for example, if you go blue, you have a chance of developing a long lasting, loving relationship, or you could go red and your relationship won't be any deeper than sport fucking. The choices flavor the story and impact the outcomes, but I don't deny you sex along the way. Though it is possible that in a sex scenes you may unlock different sexual positions and options based on whether you are on the red or blue path (Or as the hippies like to say, Blue Ascending in the House of Jane)

Yeah...I might have slipped an AI into the code a few releases ago. It's been laying dormant until this last update when the launch codes were injected into your saves. She's alive now and...well, she say some wild shit.

Seriously though, this is fucking brilliant and I laughed my ass off. If you're ever in the Discord, I'd love it if you posted it there too. It's too funny not to share. Or I can, if you don't mind me spreading it around. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

The only characters with planned NTR-ish content is Emily and Nanami, and only under certain circumstances. Emily's in on the red path and that's if you have a hate filled marriage with her. Nanami's is if you're on the blue path and because she's a psychotic bitch that'll totally fuck other dudes in front of you to establish her dominance (but if you go red path you'll have a chance to turn the tables on her and lay down some law of your own. So it's give and take).

None of the other characters have that kind of contention in their relationship paths and so NTR-ish content isn't planned in any of the other characters.

I always love me some Atherin fan art! Thanks for sharing mate!

Right now I'm not doing eta's because I so consistently miss them that all it does is generate ill will.

But what I can say is this, the coding is done. I've added a few refinements and right now I'm running tests on some of the old scenes to make sure it's up to snuff and I haven't missed anything or excluded some detail or another. By the end of the week my goal is to be in 100% Creative Mode as I call it and to start doing three or four live streams a week while I work on art. Because hey, 70% of my time now will be just generating art! Super excited about that!

This has actually been taken care of. Without going into too many details, I coded a solution. Then decided I didn't want to code any more and changed that solution. Then I took a four hour introductory course on music production just so I could understand what the fuck I was looking at when I opened Audacity (which I use because it's free and lets me combine sfx tracks to get some pretty dynamic bitching sound effects and it has normalization scripts built in)

After that, I learned how to use Audacity's Volume Normalization Script to set the parameters and let it tear through my audio files and balance everything..

Short story long, in the next release the sound will be fixed, and there will be more of it because I've added some SFX to the earlier chapters. The reason you're hearing that crackling now is because in my inexperience I tried to boost the volume on some tracks and effects using Renpy's internal audio package. Needless to say it wasn' t up to the task.

As Atherin said, I've provided all the character formulas to the Fan Art Thread. But if there is ever any question or details you have about a character build, let me know and I'll be happy to answer.

I love seeing fan art! It makes my characters feel loved!
Ok ty for the aswer, but, if I choose red option with Amanda, only will obtain with her a rough fuck with her? Never a relationship? :( Is my fav, her and Emily and want both for relationship haha

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think that I can take the occasional break and expand some other characters into the main love category (This is assuming that once I'm no longer coding, production is running at top speed). Lita and Lola are two of my top candidates for that boost. Others I haven't even introduced yet but their writing and renders are just too tasty to ignore (like Ms. Cartier who has already proven to be extremely popular just from two or three images).
Hang on - didn't you say earlier that 7 main girls was too many? Now you might be adding more?

o_O

Ok ty for the aswer, but, if I choose red option with Amanda, only will obtain with her a rough fuck with her? Never a relationship? Is my fav, her and Emily and want both for relationship haha
To see almost all scenes, play each girl twice - one red, one blue.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Why thank you very much Atherin, Jane looks delicious. But poor, poor Cassie. This really shows how much she got shafted... in the ass... department... umh... So, I guess what I'm getting at is this: Damn you, youth morphs!

Ok... looks like we pissed off Cassie talkin about her flat ass. Now she has something to prove!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But Jane for example, if you go blue, you have a chance of developing a long lasting, loving relationship, or you could go red and your relationship won't be any deeper than sport fucking. The choices flavor the story and impact the outcomes, but I don't deny you sex along the way. Though it is possible that in a sex scenes you may unlock different sexual positions and options based on whether you are on the red or blue path (Or as the hippies like to say, Blue Ascending in the House of Jane)
This leads me to a question. How are you going to deal with change in path? Say that I happen to go red, get cute Jane pregnant but eventually go blue in the other one? Isn't there any danger of discontinuities?

About the example you mentioned: pity. I want a meaningful relationship with her but I also love Red Jane. Not that I don't love blue Jane, but i find her Red version totally irresistible!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This leads me to a question. How are you going to deal with change in path? Say that I happen to go red, get cute Jane pregnant but eventually go blue in the other one? Isn't there any danger of discontinuities?

About the example you mentioned: pity. I want a meaningful relationship with her but I also love Red Jane. Not that I don't love blue Jane, but i find her Red version totally irresistible!
Going to have to agree with that... :love:

Sabino1972

Jun 4, 2020
i have createt a incest patch for the version 1.1.5.Here is the link.Install guide is in the file.You need the bug fix itself too..The patch must be updated when new content comes for cassie.If the patch don´t work for you: Start a complete new game or maybe this should work too but i didn´t test this is load an earlyer savegame where you are in amanda´s office where you can click on the girls to start her storys.The only think what maybe didn´t work then is the journal.If you will that this work too: You need a savegame before you see cassie the first time.
Edit 25.02.2020: Update the incest patch for the version 1.1.5
Hi
I don't Have in the subfolder game the zz_patch.rpy ...
What can I do ?
Best Regards

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi
I don't Have in the subfolder game the zz_patch.rpy ...
What can I do ?
Best Regards
you only need extract the rar file into the subfolder game.Then it should come a question to overwrite files ( It should be come for 3 files).Click on yes.Thats it.It doesn´t come a question to overwrite the zz_patch file

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Haha, I just started playing this game, and, aside from the spelling mistakes I saw as I'm progressing through the prologue, my first impression when I get to Nanami's sex scene isn't "Nice" or anything like that. It's "Oh shit, she's yakuza? Is MC working for the mob?"

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes