ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just because I plan to sleep with: my Daughter and her friends, Lola, Nanami and Lupita plus whoever else. Doesn't mean I can't also be nice to the wife :p
This only much more simple.
Everyone that can become preganant, will become pregnant.

It's a simple goal that's sure to backfire on me, but god damn it if im not gonna enjoy the ride while it last.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
There exists something like that already where you can send a file to be rendered on a dedicated machine run by someone else. The Home way of doing it wouldn't really work though I'm not sure why but I don't think rendering an image can be broken up into discrete parts unlike the simulations of protein folding and their specific interactions.
Actually, there is already a way to do so. Blender has a plugin that allows you to batch out images, that are broken up by the plugin, sent to other users to use idle time, to render a portion of an image, then all the results are sent back, put together in one image for the submitter. It is a free and open way to batch render images. A few caveats to it is that they do not allow the use of any nude or graphic images, as the processor is able to check and see what is being rendered if they so choose, but of course, they are only seeing a portion of the image they are rendering, if they check, and not the whole image. Also, that does still free up a lot of rendering for the image creator as they could just farm out the pg images, and render the rest themselves. Some pretty neat functions included in the plugin. Also with the Daz to Blender plugin makes it a variable route to use for Daz.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This only much more simple.
Everyone that can become preganant, will become pregnant.

It's a simple goal that's sure to backfire on me, but god damn it if im not gonna enjoy the ride while it last.
Jane got pregnant in my main playthrough. So long Roger doesn't los his job i am sure i can pay for anything she wants and need, plus Lola too. :p :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There was a way through which you could increase the chance of girls getting pregnant (by changing something from 0.6 to 1) anyone remembers what it was?
Just keep repeating cumming inside over and over (say 5/6 times with ctrl key to speed up) and they will get pregnant. The way it is coded, everytime you cum inside probability of each orgasm making the girl pregnant goes up. It is not just that your chances are higher by more random raws, but the probability of each draw goes up. Just to be sure, before hitting the botton to continue the story save, so that if she is not pregnant after that, reload and cum inside her a few more times. Eventually she will be pregnant.

The only one this does not work is wife and in her sex scene you can only cum inside once.

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Just keep repeating cumming inside over and over (say 5/6 times with ctrl key to speed up) and they will get pregnant. The way it is coded, everytime you cum inside probability of each orgasm making the girl pregnant goes up. It is not just that your chances are higher by more random raws, but the probability of each draw goes up. Just to be sure, before hitting the botton to continue the story save, so that if she is not pregnant after that, reload and cum inside her a few more times. Eventually she will be pregnant.

The only one this does not work is wife and in her sex scene you can only cum inside once.

Yeah, but someone told me on this thread last time and by changing that number I got every girl pregnant I even have save game with everything but i wanted to play this game again so I downloaded it again so was just wondering what it was again

Reactions: RomanHume

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, but someone told me on this thread last time and by changing that number I got every girl pregnant I even have save game with everything but i wanted to play this game again so I downloaded it again so was just wondering what it was again
It is a percentual change. Maybe the person who said that used a ren'py save editor to increase the change. :unsure:

Anyway as Ayhsel said just save and reload if it doesn't work.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It is a percentual change. Maybe the person who said that used a ren'py save editor to increase the change. :unsure:

Anyway as Ayhsel said just save and reload if it doesn't work.
See, that is the most unrealistic thing in this game. In real life, if given the power to come back in time prior to the moment of the orgasm, most would choose NOT to cum inside this time..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
See, that is the most unrealistic thing in this game. In real life, if given the power to come back in time prior to the moment of the orgasm, most would choose NOT to cum inside this time..
Or buying a morning-after pill. :ROFLMAO:

Joking asides i haven't done the "save scumming" thing yet. I don't want to cheat on my first playthrough. So far only Jane got a surprise, which was nice considering she is one of my favorites.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'd have to go back and check but yes we were talking about that like 2 updates ago and there was someone who posted what to edit and how.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-1-5-ianvs.7679/page-175#post-2553239

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Can you render a few sections of an image and then stitch it together with another section?
Not sure what you are asking, the plugin automatically stitches the renders back into one image. Ie send out the image, plugin breaks it into portions, portions get sent out to random other users of the plugin, portions get rendered, portions get merged, get back completed rendered image.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Not sure what you are asking, the plugin automatically stitches the renders back into one image. Ie send out the image, plugin breaks it into portions, portions get sent out to random other users of the plugin, portions get rendered, portions get merged, get back completed rendered image.
Ah you've answered my question exactly, very interesting. Thanks!

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Do you suppose to choose one color of options if you want to unlock new scenes ? Everyone talking about impregnating stuff while I got almost no action other than the brothel/bar scene. Most of the time I'm going 50-50 not choosing red or blue, is that the problem ?
I played this game after so long but almost no new scenes after the bar. I know amanda scene has less action for blue route which is my choice but people talking about Jane and Cassie and I got zero stuff unlocked with them. Is it because I'm not choosing only red or only blue route with their dialogues?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Blue for the wife, mixed for your new boss. Blue for the brothel. Red for your daughters and her friends if you want to see nudity quickly. Blue though if you want to help them

The game has I think a 1 in 8 chance of getting a girl pregnant when you fuck her. Don't ask me how it works though as I'm bad at maths.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes