Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, but someone told me on this thread last time and by changing that number I got every girl pregnant I even have save game with everything but i wanted to play this game again so I downloaded it again so was just wondering what it was again
The base probability of a character becoming pregnant when the impreg() function is called is
0.10 + (0.05 * num_times_came_inside)
The number of times the MC has come inside is persistent for each character. If you want to guarantee impregnation the first time impreg() is called, you need a character variable named "came_in" to be greater than or equal to 18, because 1 = .1 + (18 * .05).

There are a variety of ways to make this happen. If you want a character to get pregnant the first time on every new game you start, you could open <root game directory>\game\utilities\cast_creation.rpy, go to the character block you want to change, and add a line that sets that character's "came_in" variable to 18. For example for Emily you would add the line "eh.came_in = 18" in the block for her character.

Or you could open <root game directory>\game\utilities\character_object.rpy and edit the impreg function to increase the probability of pregnancy, or even just replace the function contents with "self.pregnant = True".

Edit: Spoiler-tagged sections that contained details about probability of impregnation.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Let's just not have any conversations at all regarding the virus because I can quickly see this getting way off topic and the last thing I want to do is getting into raging debate about how to properly collect data. (I get enough of that in my regular day to day at the real job.)
Well, per my post's point . . . in this topic, we're concerned about you getting enough "alone time" for scene work :)

Reactions: RomanHume

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
There's a cosmetic bug in eh0101.rpy, line 1252 (after scene transition to emily01_098):
emily '-laugh- "Oh I\'d pay to see that. [eh.mcName] Harrington casting off his dignity and strutting the beach in a thong."'
Should be this instead (per the original text where she says the MC's full name):
emily '-laugh- "Oh I\'d pay to see that. [mc.fName] [mc.lName] casting off his dignity and strutting the beach in a thong."'
This should fix RomanHume because that has nothing to do with the incest patch :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Spoiler-tagged sections that contained details about probability of impregnation. I also just wanted to mention for fun that even if a character is on the pill, there's still a 0.01 probability of them becoming pregnant (that chance is not affected by the number of times they have been come inside
I kind of confused.

Cause I though Nanami was on the pilled and just by repeatedly cumming inside I can always get her to be pregnant. And no, I don't mean the fact of the limit to infinity of a binomial random variable. What I mean is that, given the times I came inside (say around ten times), statistically speaking there would very little chance that she became pregnant with only 0.01 chance.
Or was it really just a huge coincidence?

RomanHume On another topic, I just opened my current version of the game and I am still getting messed up audio. Is that normal? I had the feeling it was fixed.

Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
I kind of confused.

Cause I though Nanami was on the pilled and just by repeatedly cumming inside I can always get her to be pregnant. And no, I don't mean the fact of the limit to infinity of a binomial random variable. What I mean is that, given the times I came inside (say around ten times), statistically speaking there would very little chance that she became pregnant with only 0.01 chance.
Or was it really just a huge coincidence?
Nice catch! I went back and double checked and you're right, I assumed there was a return statement in the negative case of the self.on_pill check. So the only effect of being on the pill is a 0.09 decreased baseline probability of impregnation, but the 0.05 increase per self.came_in still applies. The pill basically just makes it take two additional "cum insides" to reach the same probability as not being on the pill is to begin with.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nice catch! I went back and double checked and you're right, I assumed there was a return statement in the negative case of the self.on_pill check. So the only effect of being on the pill is a 0.09 decreased baseline probability of impregnation, but the 0.05 increase per self.came_in still applies. The pill basically just makes it take two additional "cum insides" to reach the same probability as not being on the pill is to begin with.
Well thank you very much. It was my curious mind that caught it, trying to understand the code. It was definitely not like I was a horny pervert that just wanted to defile Nanami even more by getting her pregnant in an alley like a mindless animal..
no of course not.gif

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can someone help me? I downloaded this game today but I don't know what blue or red options I should choose for each character
Mayhaps you find a post I recently bookmarked useful:
Blue for the wife, mixed for your new boss. Blue for the brothel. Red for your daughters and her friends if you want to see nudity quickly.

The game has I think a 1 in 8 chance of getting a girl pregnant when you fuck her. Don't ask me how it works though as I'm bad at maths.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You should make 1 save with all red, and 1 save with all blue. They will lead to the same place, just take different paths to get there.

There isn't a "best" route, generally if you prefer romance pick blue, if you prefer corruption, pick red.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Can someone help me? I downloaded this game today but I don't know what blue or red options I should choose for each character
Red choices are being an asshole, although you need to stand up to your boss. Personally I go blue for the girls, except for the bit for seeing them naked at the start.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Game is abandoned or no?
Like ImperialD said, it's not abandoned.

RomanHume is actually quite active on here. But they've spent much of their time working on the technical side of the game, automating the coding process, rewriting crucial parts of the code, customizing Ren'Py and enhancing the gameplay by updating the planner or implementing replay mode. Their goal is to ideally never touch a line of code again and solely focus on the creative part: the writing and rendering of the story. With the latest updates already focusing more on story aspects.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Like ImperialD said, it's not abandoned.

RomanHume is actually quite active on here. But they've spent much of their time working on the technical side of the game, automating the coding process, rewriting crucial parts of the code, customizing Ren'Py and enhancing the gameplay by updating the planner or implementing replay mode. Their goal is to ideally never touch a line of code again and solely focus on the creative part: the writing and rendering of the story. With the latest updates already focusing more on story aspects.
You forgot World Domination.

source.gif

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes