HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
2021-03-01 Daz Art Stream

Start Time: 09:30 EST

Estimated End Time: ~13:00EST (1:00PM)

Actual End Time: TBD

Content: Starting on the Artwork for Lupita's next chapter. (In case you forgot, she was the house keeper.)

URL for Stream (And Recorded Streams):

All questions, comments and requests for Daz tips and tricks welcome!

Bring your questions or just come hang out!

Salute!
when is the next update?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm ok its getting less and less off the game i can remember when he started whit this game nanami whas fucked jane whas fucked and now its only cassie

Reactions: RomanHume

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
when is the next update?
You write this all wrong.

NEXT UPDATE - WHENN ??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK !

hmm ok its getting less and less off the game i can remember when he started whit this game nanami whas fucked jane whas fucked and now its only cassie
Oh, were they removed, didn't realize that ...

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this new update is just Cassie, the others are still in the previous release ;)
I do realize that but when he says "It's getting less of a game, there used to be two (actually three, but who's counting) scenes, now it is only Cassie" one can only wonder whether the other parts of the game suddenly disappeared.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
this game after we are done
I've looked up Shiny Days, it's characters and I'm sooo fucken confused. Can't even tell if the games fucked up or not (and that's after disregarding the familial stuff)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I do realize that but when he says "It's getting less of a game, there used to be two (actually three, but who's counting) scenes, now it is only Cassie" one can only wonder whether the other parts of the game suddenly disappeared.
as i understand, the update is "standalone" and you tell it your preferences from the previous

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
as i understand, the update is "standalone" and you tell it your preferences from the previous
Yes, it will be later included in the whole game, but to release it without needing to remake the old code, Hume released only the new part.

Old part of the game needs to be done in the new code framework Hume developed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But it doesn't make 1.1.5 disappear (unless you delete it of course), so the other scenes still exist. For now it is just like one of those games parted into chapters where you also wouldn't say that the scenes of the first chapter are gone and it is therefore less of a game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But it doesn't make 1.1.5 disappear (unless you delete it of course), so the other scenes still exist. For now it is just like one of those games parted into chapters where you also wouldn't say that the scenes of the first chapter are gone and it is therefore less of a game.
This is what i'm trying to say ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well, that explains that :) RomanHume is lazy.........
If I remember right (I never do), old code is full of shenanigams and ad hocs commands, so he has to fix a lot of stuff in order to be able to use the new code which is future save proof..

I also think he was talking about improving old quality, but doing so without stopping to do the already release stuff, so that he can still work on new material. Eventually, old material will catch up to new standards and full game will be in conditions to be released.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If I remember right (I never do), old code is full of shenanigams and ad hocs commands, so he has to fix a lot of stuff in order to be able to use the new code which is future save proof..

I also think he was talking about improving old quality, but doing so without stopping to do the already release stuff, so that he can still work on new material. Eventually, old material will catch up to new standards and full game will be in conditions to be released.
sounds like a good plan!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
sounds like a good plan!
I think so too. Specially, it is hard to find a game with so many configurations such as this one, so if you are not careful, things break.. and after the coding of skynet on rempy that Hume did (which seems to have paid off), he barely has to code anything, when he develops everything in his preferred enviroment. Just click and exports.. but I guess the old stuff needs to be written in that environment first.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Which version of the game should I download? because I've tried to mega link for both old and new versions and keep getting a "can't find these files" with and without the patch included -- is there any version that works?

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes