Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This was a really awesome work,i liked it! With animations would be better,but anything else simply really good!

Reactions: RomanHume

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not a bad update/release. Has typos and proofreading needs for days though. Though question though is since 1.15 saves won't be transfered, and certain pregnancies and slaying of pusses may have transpired, will there be an extended options for recreating saves with factors such as with the girls you may have impregnated early (Like Best Girl Jane or bottom Bitch Co-Worker) as well as telling wifey you fucked up or not?

Last edited:

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Not a bad update/release. Though question though is since 1.15 saves won't be transfered, and certain pregnancies and slaying of pusses may have transpired, will there be an extended options for recreating saves with factors such as with the girls you may have impregnated early (Like Best Girl Jane or bottom Bitch Co-Worker) as well as telling wifey you fucked up or not?
After running through the save game creator I went into the journey and selected cheat mode. I then went into each of the characters and updated then to add lover status and pregnancies as they should be :)
Roman has said all the 1.1.5 content will be imported into 2.0 framework over time.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
There are very few games like this. Where there is everything, and the plot and sex scenes and the choice of what to be the hero. 9 out of 10 game.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Guys no patch needed exactly, as RomanHume mentioned, simply edit the "cassie_h.txt" file in game/cast directory.

Apart from some minor storyline errors referencing 'neighbor' at the begining, it works. The end scenes are worth it, trust me. The dev will prob fix that next version.

Here's a copy of the file I edited, place it in game/cast directory, remove any preceeding numbers before "cassie_h.txt" when saving the file.
I thought I did it well enough but was still referred to as neighbor. Will try your patch and if it works, i will see what the changes were.

Cuz believe me, I was following your posts on the whole incest thing.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm honestly stunned that in 32k+ words of text, a few uses of the word neighbor has the power to impede so many erections.

This is very educational.
It's all about game immersion. I'm not too worried about the incest in general. But if a game is written as an incest game and then landladies, neighbours etc starts popping up, it breaks immersion.

The whole deal about incest, is about the taboo and handling of the inappropriateness of the relationship. Removing that, kinda removes the the whole setting of the incest. (Why is it taboo or inappropriate to have a relationship with your neighbour/roommate/landlady?)

It removes immersion is the bottom line.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So what is the state of the game at the moment? Is it better to wait for next update?

In general, I hate it if games starts of a new version where it disregards previous progress. Are we going to be able to use the saves eventually, or is this the way forward for the game?

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Strange.
Put the log for the error here and tag the dev (RomanHume) maybe he will be able to help. :unsure:

Equally strange, another download sorted it out. Must have been a corruption issue I guess, although that's something I pretty much never, ever see.

Anyway, all good now.

Reactions: Dyhart

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Is compressed version working for anyone?
Not for me just got a bunch of errors about some Alexbrush font being missing that I can't ignore through... I'm guessing from these comments it's a problem limited to the compressed one?

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I wish the author would make regular updates already instead of test episodes.

Perhaps it is the time..? ;) As Cassie said, "the window is closing"...

Also that would answer more than 50% of questions here... And helped with the immersion.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes