aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
If you have not played v1.1.5 Below, it is recommended you do so first.
Saves from v1.1.5 do not work with v2.0.0.
I'm also very confused. If the 1.1.5 saves do not work with 2.0.0, then how do I play through the whole thing?

Reactions: RomanHume

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well lets see .. about this update ... change ... all i can say is WOOOOOW ..... incredible ... what a major change from the last update ... i think its so much a greater game than was before ... altho i gotta admit i was wanting the pink haired babe soooo bad .... AGAIN i'm not complaining 1 dam bit .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Really enjoyed Cassie's chapter. By far the best written (Even with all the annoying "neighbor relationship drops" which can't be helped without a patch.) of all characters in this game. The sex was awesomely written too. The only negative is the creampies were too close up not sure if i can make a good signature unfortunately was hoping for her face and a visible creampie with the penis still inside her but that definitely didn't stop me from enjoying the entirety of the experience.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Seriously i am really tired of people who want to be spoon feed in almost every thread. How hard can it be to read the OP, or at least the very same page where you are posting or even droping a few words in the search bar? :FacePalm:
judging from a lot of different threads lately......very hard apparently...

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Next time start by reading the OP. :LOL:
I always do that.

The changelog states that "There is an option to "replicate your save" from v1.1.5 when you start a new game so you may continue where you left off in the previous version." - and when I try to do so, the game crashes every time. When I don't, there is no content beyond a chat with the Doc.

If you can help, feel free to do so. If you can't, maybe consider just keeping out of it.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes