Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
also if you keep the NTR option open and don't treat your wife like a piece of shit you will still avoid any NTR, is not that hard guys! just don't be a piece of garbage
Welcome to F95 :-/

Sha’Carri Richardson has nails 10x that length. Flo Joyner had longer nails, as well. It's not unheard of in athletes and these nails are not very long.
Probably artificial though. FloJo's definitely were.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Don't get too excited. It's the first two chapters of the game with no additional sex scenes.

This is just a beta test of the new 2-week production cycle. The Nanami chapter included took about 14 hours to produce. Chapters with sex scenes are expected to take a few days extra, but shouldn't flex the cycle too much.

Also, if you're going to be a dick and post this partial release up on the forums, at least take credit for it so that when I get a thread full of people bitching about the lack of content I can at least point to you and say 'That mother fucker did it!'

Cheers!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Damn ! This is was so close of being what I was looking for... A therapist taking advantage of patients

But it looks neat either way, I'll give it a try

EDIT:
Okay, I cleared the content and... This is great !!!
But so short still damn !! :cry:
You might want to check out False Hero - there's elements of that. That dev had a nice corruption angle with therapist MC but keeps switching his story around. Beware though, the update speed is just as slow as this game

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
First off great game, top 5 in my book for story, renders and everything involved. Now to the other side of the story, i did support for about 1 year, only a dollar for obvious reasons to me. The game got 1 update in that year and that was the last chapter and that broke the rest of the game and had to be played separate, a step back in my book.

The game itself has been getting optimized for a couple years now, updates were given on Patreon but with all this optimization there has still been little to no progress. Just saying dont expect much now or in the coming years, the man has a job and family and this game wont go anywhere quick no matter how much optimization is put into it.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
First off great game, top 5 in my book for story, renders and everything involved. Now to the other side of the story, i did support for about 1 year, only a dollar for obvious reasons to me. The game got 1 update in that year and that was the last chapter and that broke the rest of the game and had to be played separate, a step back in my book.

The game itself has been getting optimized for a couple years now, updates were given on Patreon but with all this optimization there has still been little to no progress. Just saying dont expect much now or in the coming years, the man has a job and family and this game wont go anywhere quick no matter how much optimization is put into it.
I understand where you are coming from but I'm hooked man. Honest to god Sarah is just sexy as hell and I can't wait to see mc pound her into oblivion.

Reactions: RomanHume

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
No idea what you are talking about ...no incest here, just a nice friendly thing with your neighbor's daughter, yeah....
I see, I see. So how does one disable the neighbour's daughter-thing and turn it into something more saucy and worthy of at least 300 Dark Side points? :WeSmart:

EDIT: Found it! Apparently the post with the incest patch for 1.1.5 also has one for 2.0.0 :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
RomanHume Very fun game, lots of choices but easy to manage interface which takes you where you need to be without having to navigate between rooms and locations, which I find frustrating and spoils a game for me. I like the pregnancy option being added; in the introductions there is a great facility to replicate V1, however, in the 1st version Emily was pregnant but the option to add this to the characters in v2 isn't there. Can this be added or is it too late? Either way thanks for a very fun and enjoyable game.

Reactions: RomanHume

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think is because is not a theme in the game, but a minor and avoidable consequence of miss treating your wife...did you treated your wife like shit? If that's the case why do you care if she cheats on you?
However, according to the tag rules, one every so small instance would be sufficient for the tag to be applied. It is probably more that the OP wasn't informed that there is some. Or you could argue - more along your lines - that the scene isn't intended as provoking jealousy.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So he is rewriting code all the time again... that's something new for him. :ROFLMAO: Does anyone else thinks he is overthinking this just a little... ;)
There's still no script and artwork done for a proper release? Quite a few games that do very slow update cycles have managed to put out a release in this time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's still no script and artwork done for a proper release? Quite a few games that do very slow update cycles have managed to put out a release in this time.
... and another few didn't. Realize how fast a dev is, decide whether that is quick enough. Comparing is useless - some are full time devs, others aren't. Some are teams of two or three, others work alone. Some are new to programming and rendering, others have done it for years. And still, sometimes the full time experienced devs do not manage more than an update every 15 months. Each game has its cycle and it's probably not gonna speed up, so if it's too slow, just ignore the game.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes