nogling

Jul 26, 2021
RomanHume Very fun game, lots of choices but easy to manage interface which takes you where you need to be without having to navigate between rooms and locations, which I find frustrating and spoils a game for me. I like the pregnancy option being added; in the introductions there is a great facility to replicate V1, however, in the 1st version Emily was pregnant but the option to add this to the characters in v2 isn't there. Can this be added or is it too late? Either way thanks for a very fun and enjoyable game.
Yeah I am wondering about this too. In 1.1.5 the game told me I got Jane (the crazy short-hair blonde) pregnant. I'm just starting 1.2.0. Does the game know she is supposed to be pregnant?

NV...i just figured out it's only Cassie. So what is the point of setting the relationships for each character if we don't see them at all?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I am wondering about this too. In 1.1.5 the game told me I got Jane (the crazy short-hair blonde) pregnant. I'm just starting 1.2.0. Does the game know she is supposed to be pregnant?

NV...i just figured out it's only Cassie. So what is the point of setting the relationships for each character if we don't see them at all?
Right now there is no point, however as a programmer working on a project you will consider to build some stuff in at this phase if it is needed later on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Deleted my other post as I posted it in the wrong thread.

I tried playing v2.0.0P both by starting new and replicate a save from v1.1.5 neither would work as both would hit a thanks for playing. I then downloaded v1.1.5 flew through it and then tried again and still nothing would work when trying to get v2.0.0P to play. So I said fuck it I opened the first chapter 3 .rpy file and looked for a jump in the script once I had it I clicked replicate a save and just before the thanks for playing screen I opened the console and entered the chapter jump to start chapter 3.

I noticed in both v2.0.0P and v1.1.5 Cassie had one red option that gave love instead of infatuation so I opened the .rpy files and edited them so that she got the correct stat. I noticed on the red route with Cassie that I would get love points for Cassie when talking to her like at the park.

I find it funny that when the MC told Amanda that she could swim in her panties that when you peek on her she's naked. Is she's going to swim in her panties why would she take them off? My guess is that you just wanted to show her naked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is this still active? Would love to keep playing but everyone is done
In Nov. they combine both chapters 1 and 2 stating that it was the beginning of the 2 week update that never happened.

Don't get too excited. It's the first two chapters of the game with no additional sex scenes.

This is just a beta test of the new 2-week production cycle. The Nanami chapter included took about 14 hours to produce. Chapters with sex scenes are expected to take a few days extra, but shouldn't flex the cycle too much.

Also, if you're going to be a dick and post this partial release up on the forums, at least take credit for it so that when I get a thread full of people bitching about the lack of content I can at least point to you and say 'That mother fucker did it!'

Cheers!

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
lol so i've searched for a walkthrough and seen countless posts on people either asking for it, saying there is no need for one just do all red or.. etc anyway is there any walkthrough even partial just want to make sure I know if i missed sex scenes and such cause search here was not much help, as stated previously, even seen posts from 3 years ago saying official one was worked on, and then patreons are getting WT's, is there anything of the sort that I could get here? I am looking at the char guide so i understand what color for what character thats something however id like a WT mainly for scenes.

Reactions: RomanHume

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
lolzw00t

Blue options are more romance type options while red options are more corruption like options and black options I think are the friendzone option for the ones you have no interest in whatsoever.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol so i've searched for a walkthrough and seen countless posts on people either asking for it, saying there is no need for one just do all red or.. etc anyway is there any walkthrough even partial just want to make sure I know if i missed sex scenes and such cause search here was not much help, as stated previously, even seen posts from 3 years ago saying official one was worked on, and then patreons are getting WT's, is there anything of the sort that I could get here? I am looking at the char guide so i understand what color for what character thats something however id like a WT mainly for scenes.
Again, there is none. You will always get one scene/chapter depending on the maximum choice of red or blue with the respective character, and will always miss out on the other one. None is clearly better so none is recommended. There are no decisions which will give you "more content" as such. There are no "game overs" or character lockouts with any decision. Only thing is, if you're going for "maximum lewd" without regards for the story, go red all the way.

It's a bit like asking for a walkthrough for restaurant choices. Is Italian food better or Chinese? Well, depends on what you like.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Ah thanks for the answers, the story scenes an everything was great just all in all kinda short, wish telling the wife actually meant something... was hoping for a conversation with her afterwards however in a different part of chap1 after that conversation its like nothing happened ah i hope this gets some real content updates eventually interesting premise and so much uhm promised diversity in story however its very lacking?

Mar 26, 2020
Ah thanks for the answers, the story scenes an everything was great just all in all kinda short, wish telling the wife actually meant something... was hoping for a conversation with her afterwards however in a different part of chap1 after that conversation its like nothing happened ah i hope this gets some real content updates eventually interesting premise and so much uhm promised diversity in story however its very lacking?
Just wait another 10 years and the game might be done, but probably not.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
... and another few didn't. Realize how fast a dev is, decide whether that is quick enough. Comparing is useless - some are full time devs, others aren't. Some are teams of two or three, others work alone. Some are new to programming and rendering, others have done it for years. And still, sometimes the full time experienced devs do not manage more than an update every 15 months. Each game has its cycle and it's probably not gonna speed up, so if it's too slow, just ignore the game.
What games go 15 months between updates? Are they a lot of content each time?
He used to talk about a system that would let him focus on rendering and writing (not that renpy needs too coding)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He used to talk about a system that would let him focus on rendering and writing (not that renpy needs too coding)
Takes a lot longer when you are making things yourself, and not just slapping together a scene out of the same assets that everyone else is using.

Personally, I think Ren'Py is a nightmare to work in, that is one reason I am not using it, but then, I am dyslexic.

Everyone is different, and we all work in different ways, but it is quite simple, if you don't like it, don't support it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He has IRL work issues. He showed up on discord last month telling us that.

1641855227707.png

Now obviously that didn't go as planned. He hasn't shown up since.

But this goes into what I said last on here. He wants to get updates done quicker, but he keeps wanting to add more complexities into the game. Those two things aren't compatible. Especially when you consider his job demands. And his new systems to speed things up can't account for that either, they either get stalled by IRL work issues or the extra stuff he adds render them obsolete.

Also, whoever " Strail " is on the discord isn't me. Even though they stole my avatar and ironically posted just before I went to go dig up the screenshot I posted.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well that image your using for your avatar is all over the internet so there's bound to be more then one person who's going to use it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
First of all, this game isn't 15 months between updates. Second: quite a few are in this order of magnitude. You will probably notice them less than those with regular updates since they appear less on the "latest update" pages. Third: even if this were the only game to have this schedule, it wouldn't mean that the dev would change it.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes