Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hii is this game originally an incest game because it could be a very good incest game
This is a story the way it's being told by the MC to his therapist. He simply won't admit having sex with his own daughter and is being "creative" at avoiding it.
Of course, this is something that you should be able to figure out yourself while reading it, it's not being directly said in any official description of the game content.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This is a story the way it's being told by the MC to his therapist. He simply won't admit having sex with his own daughter and is being "creative" at avoiding it.
Of course, this is something that you should be able to figure out yourself while reading it, it's not being directly said in any official description of the game content.
The dirty minds of some people.... For shame.

It's clearly his... neighbor's daughter. Perfectly on the up-and-up.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Very good point. It explains the pause. I wasn't connecting it to the fact that the MC is telling the story to a therapist and trying to keep some things hidden.

Reactions: RomanHume

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Very good point. It explains the pause. I wasn't connecting it to the fact that the MC is telling the story to a therapist and trying to keep some things hidden.
I'm just retelling what RomanHume once said a long time ago. May not be exactly his words, but the idea behind the pauses and stuttering before calling Cassie his neighbor's daughter is that the MC is not telling the truth that tends to slip out from time to time.
Not to mention that the explanation of why Cassie keeps hanging around his house all the time and has her own room there is at least somewhat awkward, if not difficult to believe.

You may find the exact comment of his somewhere in the oldest part of this thread. I just remember how the same question came up and how he explained it. It made perfect sense, at least to me.

To any dumbasses facepalming my post: Thanks for increasing my reaction score! :sneaky:

Here's Roman's original post for you to admire:
https://f95zone.to/threads/7679/post-1110646
The implication may be that he's lying to his therapist and not very convincingly. That every time he brings up a particular girl he almost slips and says the wrong thing to the Doctor.

I mean, it's an implication. We're not saying he is lying to his therapist. That would sabotage the therapy after all. And tangential to a violation of certain T's and C's we've agreed to.

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
also look at her character profile ingame

also during the wife's 1st event he calls her something like finest parental substitute to a neighbour's daughter he could wish for, which is not at all a weird thing to say

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's all fun and games, until someone's neighbor's daughter's third cousin, twice removed's former roommate's.... wait, where was I going with this?
I think into the panties of a sexy thing, who may or may not be a blood relative....

But sexy
young
hottie

so uh everything is fair game... PLAY BALL!! :devilish::love::p

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope the game will be a single download at some point, because otherwise the choices will not be as important, or at least have the option to import a save at the end of every game "chapter", like many other multi-part Ren'Py games do, that way the experience will continue exactly where we left off, the exact same points, instead of either red or blue.

Reactions: RomanHume

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
hey if he manages to optimize his process to deliver more updates quicker it will be worth it in the long run
I can remember a post from him over a year ago where he stated something like "with this kind of overhaul, everything will go faster."
Well for different reasons, nothing rly changed. At this point it just feels like the monorail episode of The Simpsons.

while no more expactations at all, i still look every couple of months if there is something new.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I hope the game will be a single download at some point, because otherwise the choices will not be as important, or at least have the option to import a save at the end of every game "chapter", like many other multi-part Ren'Py games do, that way the experience will continue exactly where we left off, the exact same points, instead of either red or blue.
That is the plan. Dev changed the framework and wants to transfer all old content to the new version.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes