BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I can remember a post from him over a year ago where he stated something like "with this kind of overhaul, everything will go faster."
Well for different reasons, nothing rly changed. At this point it just feels like the monorail episode of The Simpsons.

while no more expactations at all, i still look every couple of months if there is something new.
Yeah I remember that too - the justification for the delay at that time was to speed up updates afterwards. It's coming up on a year now since the last one though

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Take it easy. He's got a wife and a neighbor's daughter to support.

Well, guessing on that part. No idea. But I'm assuming it's a fuck-ton of real-job work. Based on info he's shared in previous posts, it sounds like he's got an IRL job with pressure and major deadlines, so has no time to hit deadlines on this side gig.

Sucks for us that want the content & it's (understandably for those who were paying) not going to help Patreon support, which would ideally be a way out of the IRL gig. But life be like that sometime.

It's hard to make a quality game when you're not making Summertime Saga scratch and need a real job (not that I'm in any way calling STS a quality game). Are there devs with fulltime jobs squeezing out updates in a timely manner? Sure. But way more often than not, they have to flush right afterwards so the update doesn't stink up the bathroom. Quite a bit harder when you have actual standards for your releases but little time to execute them.

Eye yam disappoint. But what are you gonna do? It's his life and I understand how that goes.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
need to ask about the people stats
im just 15 min in, so im still in nanami's
using her for example
say her "dominate" stat
is that me dominating her
or me dominated BY her ?
how do u read these stats lol

edit: btw theres still some minor bugs that defaulted MC's last name back to "Harrington" even when i already changed it
also, the wife's last name is still Harrington lol

Last edited:
Reactions: RomanHume

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
need to ask about the people stats
im just 15 min in, so im still in nanami's
using her for example
say her "dominate" stat
is that me dominating her
or me dominated BY her ?
how do u read these stats lol
If memory serves Blue option is you're submissive, Red option is you're dominant. It's not really subtle in any way though as long as you read the dialogue and choices so I'm not sure why the clarification is needed...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If memory serves Blue option is you're submissive, Red option is you're dominant. It's not really subtle in any way though as long as you read the dialogue and choices so I'm not sure why the clarification is needed...
That's what my memory tells me as well regarding red and blue. Generally, even though it plays out differently, red is alpha gorilla banging his chest and wanting fun while blue is woke treehugger afraid to hurt a fly - I may be exaggerating here.

Though especially some of the earlier Nanami situations weren't that clear IIRC - is it more dominant to do stuff yourself showing your capabilities or to delegate them - which can be seen as not having the balls or as "I can tell you what to do".

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
another one
i sometimes hear static like a "bzzt" in my speakers
especially during some scenes, most of em did not but still
so far i got 2 occurences, the first pool scene after getting drunk, and the first latino maid scene
idk what caused this, its just this game never any other game

the static is following a pattern too, like its following the BGM
certain sound pitch cause this, i think ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RomanHume and lnppo

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
yet another question regarding the versions
i just cleared version 1
ended after the strip club encounter with nanami and lance

so i just go straight download ver 2 ?
is it like "season 2" ?
do i need to move save around or something ?
am i missing anything ?

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
yet another question regarding the versions
i just cleared version 1
ended after the strip club encounter with nanami and lance

so i just go straight download ver 2 ?
is it like "season 2" ?
do i need to move save around or something ?
am i missing anything ?
You can't carry the save over in anyway. Initial relationship status is set in chapter 2 by Dr. Amana asking you questions when you start.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You can't carry the save over in anyway. Initial relationship status is set in chapter 2 by Dr. Amana asking you questions when you start.
Which better change in the future, because it doesn't give you the exact stats and choices, it's all either all blue or all red, and stats have a different name for most characters in chapter 2.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which better change in the future, because it doesn't give you the exact stats and choices, it's all either all blue or all red, and stats have a different name for most characters in chapter 2.
It is planned to change though not via file import but by combining both programs into one.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
That's what my memory tells me as well regarding red and blue. Generally, even though it plays out differently, red is alpha gorilla banging his chest and wanting fun while blue is woke treehugger afraid to hurt a fly - I may be exaggerating here.
It depends on the character. To Nanami, blue is sub, red is dom. To the wife, blue is love, red is hatred.

It's also been a while, but I'm also pretty sure that the game tells you that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It depends on the character. To Nanami, blue is sub, red is dom. To the wife, blue is love, red is hatred.

It's also been a while, but I'm also pretty sure that the game tells you that.
You are correct that the individual names differ and don't play out the same for each character. But there still is a common theme in red being the most self interested, hedonistic, "I am the boss" style for all, while blue is more caring and understanding.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes