A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I'm honestly stunned that in 32k+ words of text, a few uses of the word neighbor has the power to impede so many erections.

This is very educational.
The word landlady has a similar effect on me. But thanks to the MC being a 'grandpa' as some kind poster put it, I won't have that problem in this game... I think...

Reactions: RomanHume

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm honestly stunned that in 32k+ words of text, a few uses of the word neighbor has the power to impede so many erections.

I mean its not a dealbreaker or anything, not too hard to mentally replace that word with something else, just didn't know if that was working as intended for both Patreon and SubscribeStar versions. Loving the update and looking forward to Lupita (and maybe Amanda soon after?) update next. (y)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Can Anyone clarify that following the colour for each character in the character sheet is the best outcome? Seems to be a lot of maybe's.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, any way to get rid of the "H...something" for Cassie's last name under the cast folder in the cassie_h text file?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
This dropped just as I was going to bed. Guess I have something to look forward to tomorrow lol.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Fixed: Here's my compressed version.
Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist [v2.0.0P] [Ianvs] - Original Size: 1.2 GB

Download Win,Linux (188MB)
: -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Really? I found it kinda funny.

Definitely a upgrade from the 1.1.5 version from both the renders and the dialogue point of view, including the sex scenes.

By the way Roger has a magic dick. He not only cummed 6 times but he also ejaculated 6 times on a row. :oops: :LOL:

ps: On Roger's agenda there is a picture of Samantha but the description is for Lola. Same thing with Tiffany and Lita.

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
OK, I'm probably beeing exceedingly dim here, but still:

Problem 1: when I try to replicate an old save the game always crashes and choosing Ignore just dumps me back to the menu.

Problem 2: I started a new game and all I got before the end screen was the talk with the Doc, ending with something along the lines of "this is going to take some time".

Any ideas out there?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
that "neighbor buddy time" hurts me
will we get a option to edit the relationships in game at some point or will we need a incest patch because stuff like this really is just terrible and brings you out of the story

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes