RPGM Completed Dragon Ball Super - Lost Episode [v1.6.2] [YamamotoDoujinshi]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Dont give the light gun to the girl or you will soft lock your self :/
unless anyone has a fix, or can give me there save file right before the dark cave with the light gun T.T
I had this happen to me, unfortunately. The only way I was able to get over it was to use save editor and add a new light gun to my inventory.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone knows how to change the screen size for this rpgm engine? I prefer for it to be windowed instead of full screen all the time.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yamamoto is the best. He's going to be releasing some uncensored stuff on fakku in the coming months.

Reactions: swe920

rmB-H

Nov 1, 2017
the kamehameha can do the job too if you are stuck there, you should have that at least (i did the give the light gun to the girl thing XD)

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Dont give the light gun to the girl or you will soft lock your self :/
unless anyone has a fix, or can give me there save file right before the dark cave with the light gun T.T
Ok, I did this as well, but no you're not really softlocking yourself. If you can get lucky with Broly's crits and kill the scripted Dark monster, past ahead of that is Tapion's sword (just run away from the dark enemies), give that to Lemo and he'll do amazing one shots to the monsters. So while kind of a stretch, just remember to save with Monaka before you traverse the cave.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Ok, I did this as well, but no you're not really softlocking yourself. If you can get lucky with Broly's crits and kill the scripted Dark monster, past ahead of that is Tapion's sword (just run away from the dark enemies), give that to Lemo and he'll do amazing one shots to the monsters. So while kind of a stretch, just remember to save with Monaka before you traverse the cave.
I mean that's one way of doing it or you can use Save editor and give yourself the Light Gun.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to navigate the piss-black cave when you get to Broly part? Kinda hard to remember your steps when every 3 steps is a random encounter.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to navigate the piss-black cave when you get to Broly part? Kinda hard to remember your steps when every 3 steps is a random encounter.
The only thing I can tell you is the exit is at the bottom part. It's annoying, I know.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes