Ren'Py Abandoned Dragon Date [December Demo] [Akemari Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
Just found this and I really enjoyed the game! Hopefully I won't have to wait as long as some of you people for the rest XD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lmao I'm sure they will release the game in 2030
Don't lose hope and keep supporting them guys!
I did support them.

I supported the shit out of them when they launched their kickstarter.

I supported them that much money left my bank account and entered theirs.

What do I have to show for all that support?

2 demo's and more excuses than EA, Activision and Bethesda have spouted combined. Our support was supposed to get this game launched about 2 years ago.

Mechonyo

Apr 1, 2018
I did support them.

2 demo's and more excuses than EA, Activision and Bethesda have spouted combined. Our support was supposed to get this game launched about 2 years ago.
Let's see if the game comes out at all. I could imagine that they "loses" all the progress and have to work all over again ...

And then start a second campaign.

Reactions: Avaron1974

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
No real news or ETA
For this month (May 20, 2020) it's Liri wrapped up in a box

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm wondering which game between this one and Star Citizen will be released first
I'd go with Star Citizen.

This is a rough one because the dev seems really nice and at times I feel fo them but it's been one string along after another with no end in sight.

I want to stay positive that it will release one day because it seems like it could be amazing game (that's why I backed it) but every excuse has me thinking this aint ever gonna happen.

Proutor

Sep 25, 2018
I'd go with Star Citizen.

This is a rough one because the dev seems really nice and at times I feel fo them but it's been one string along after another with no end in sight.

I want to stay positive that it will release one day because it seems like it could be amazing game (that's why I backed it) but every excuse has me thinking this aint ever gonna happen.
I agree, the game seems to have a lot of potential (the demo was really nice) which is why it's sad to see it being "destroyed" by managerial incompetence.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I did support them.

Oh man I feel bad for you. This is obviously a scam at this point and even if they released a full game after all the years it won't be worth it unless it's a 10-15 hours long game with 100s of scenes or something. AAA games are produced in less time than this.

Reactions: Mechonyo
Jun 18, 2019
Oh man I feel bad for you. This is obviously a scam at this point and even if they released a full game after all the years it won't be worth it unless it's a 10-15 hours long game with 100s of scenes or something. AAA games are produced in less time than this.
AAA games also have tens or hundreds of people working on them as opposed to one or two. That being said this game has taken a long time for what there is to show for it, I have a feeling someone bit off quite a bit more than they can chew. Such a shame to see that happen to so many promising games.

Reactions: Mechonyo

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Probably not until it's actually abandoned. Dev just posted an update July 25, 2020

True they didn't say much and just provided a cute pinup but they keep trekking along
They did a give a somewhat reasonable excuse as to why progress has been slow and sporadic. I'm optimistic that it may one day be finished, but I'm not holding my breath.

Also it would be a real dick move if that was all a lie, but I'm willing to believe him.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote