Ren'Py Abandoned Dragon Date [December Demo] [Akemari Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Steam isn't making them anything yet and they are only making about 140 dollars a month on patreon before patreon takes it's cut and taxes so probably just under 100. That's a team of about 5 so they are making roughly 20 dollars a month each.

Kickstarter was 4 years ago so that money is long gone.
There's no way to know there are still 5 people on the team, leave alone 5 people still working monthly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's no way to know there are still 5 people on the team, leave alone 5 people still working monthly.
They have never said otherwise and I know Mari isn't the artist so there are still at least 2 but until told otherwise i'll take it that all 5 are still there.

Even so, they are either earning 20 dollars a month each or 50, it's still not enough to accuse them of milking, not when finishing the game could get them thousands.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
They have never said otherwise and I know Mari isn't the artist so there are still at least 2 but until told otherwise i'll take it that all 5 are still there.

Even so, they are either earning 20 dollars a month each or 50, it's still not enough to accuse them of milking, not when finishing the game could get them thousands.
do you know why they stopped with the month updates on twitter? they were great and i always felt reassured with those that the project was moving along.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
do you know why they stopped with the month updates on twitter? they were great and i always felt reassured with those that the project was moving along.
I've never seen an explanation.

We had some generic excuses and they ran into problems with things.

The only theory someone had was they stopped with Twitter because of the backlash for the constant delay's. I never kept up with their Twitter so I don't know if they had much backlash there or not but I doubt it.

While the disappointment has been huge I don't think any of us have ever given them any grief over it.

Only reason I can think of is they just ran out of things to post. Most of us agree that they stopped working on this for a while. It was almost finished 4 years ago going by what Mari said then we got silence and excuses.

I think their Twitter went quiet because they just had nothing to post about.

Reactions: Red Sand

Astriedax

May 15, 2017

Free income still is free income. If it doesn't require any effort nor work to be gotten, it's always good. Also, since they have burned all their funding, they would need to raise their own, there's no way to tell the investment return ratio, especially with tarnished reputation. So the assumption that they'll have thousands of profit, could be extremely misleading and actually result in thousands of money loss.
If there was 5 people still working, this game would be finished by now. There simply aren't 5 employes on this project.

Y'know, one doesn't need to make 1.000.000.000 a month from doing nothing in order to be considered a scam.
A scam is not about the amount of revenue received, but the act of being misleading/cheat and manipulate people.
If someone makes a promise or a claim, but don't deliver on it, and still keep receiving, then it's a scam. 1 dollar or 1 million doesn't matter.
Besides, even if that's not the intention (then why don't the creator put their own money?), that lead to the conclusion of incompetent resource administration. This also lead to the conclusion that this game won't be finished, or at very least not with the same level of quality initially put.

In the end of the day, if it's a scam or cheer incompetence, both lead to the same direction and resolution.

Reactions: Azero

Bruneon

Jan 20, 2018
Just finished the demo and really enjoyed it, but man its sad to see this was kickstarted 4 years ago for such a short game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like this. cant wait for the full release. Its pretty good.
Well we've been waiting for 4 years since the original release date so hop on the wait train with us.

Sorry, we ran out of decent food a few years back but we have pork scratchings.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well we've been waiting for 4 years since the original release date so hop on the wait train with us.

Sorry, we ran out of decent food a few years back but we have pork scratchings.
A pity we don't have a skilled chef that could make more decent food as we wait for the dragon honies

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

SomeLewdGuy_

Jul 16, 2019
How exactly do you get the cg scene for liri? Idk if there's a specific order or anything, I just can't find it

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Looks like another developer update finally arrived

Pictures of Pitch and Rix are pretty... They said about having another update in March

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First sentence made me roflmao.

So as you may have noticed, the game isn't out yet.
No, Mari hun, we couldn't tell .... we've only been waiting for a few years we'd never have noticed it wasn't out without that reminder.

Reactions: flufficorrider5

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Really good game, really good stories !
I will follow up
I can't reach crush state with rix... doesnt implemented yet or i done someting wrong ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote