Ren'Py Abandoned Dragon Date [December Demo] [Akemari Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I know that even if it's a masterpiece it won't matter much after 3 years of waiting, they should have made a shorter game and release at much sooner then they could think of a sequel etc. It ain't a clever move not showing anything for months. I didn't pledge but I was checking out those monthly charts, new demo means at least not all of those were bullshit. :D
The really sad thing is that they could have made a second game with all of the in-universe interviews they published on their mailing list over the last 3 years.

A new demo is a bit pointless but if it's in renpy at least it's not as bad as other types of games/doesn't hold up development. There's not much difference between cutting a demo of the first two hours vs just removing that block and releasing the rest of it. It's the entire method most games in progress here operate.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
New demo:

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
WHAT o_O looked at the start date then the pledges and donations your have a laugh mate im going to try to not swear but come on you've done so little in 4 years but asked so much in donations acreages pricing aside i like the game and characters BUT not for that much money duch that please tell me if im wrong if ive misread his pledge stite or patreon site but just no no no no no there are better games to donation to for less money and more content

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Me and I think RedPill were 2 of the mugs that backed this.

4 years of shitty excuses later we get another demo.....

I know nothing about games development or story writing and I could have finished something in 4 years. Granted it would be utter garbage but it would be a thing.

Speaking of, RedPillBlues I don't know if you bother checking up on their page anymore but I was browsing messages to see what's what and it looks like they don't have enough funds for the physical rewards for backers and want to use some of the funds from digital sales.

Not quite sure they realise they will need to release a game to get those digital sales.

Akemari StudiosCreator
Thanks for your support! For the physical rewards, the plan is to focus on producing them once the game is digitally released. This way the physical copy will be thoroughly tested and as close to a final version as possible, and also I can use some of the sales revenue to produce them. It's unclear exactly how much it will cost to create physical rewards (My last estimate was a long time ago >n <) but I'll let you guys know the ETA and so on when the game is released.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Me and I think RedPill were 2 of the mugs that backed this.

4 years of shitty excuses later we get another demo.....

I know nothing about games development or story writing and I could have finished something in 4 years. Granted it would be utter garbage but it would be a thing.

Speaking of, RedPillBlues I don't know if you bother checking up on their page anymore but I was browsing messages to see what's what and it looks like they don't have enough funds for the physical rewards for backers and want to use some of the funds from digital sales.

Not quite sure they realise they will need to release a game to get those digital sales.
The best part is that the second demo wasn't even good. This dev is the reason I'm so wary of supporting developers.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
is there a mega download link for the game so i not in a good mood people keep saying how other game copy bb when bb is not a dev artist but was use from a site for game maker

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
OMG, 2016 to 2020 :oops: I hope not abandoned again..
really 4 year that awesome the dev came back 614 m so the game sure be 20 min to a hour unless it video then 5 min to 15min but the pic show me it chose base text the best game there is for art and do you if the dev going use mega i feel much safer for download if it from that site and it faster

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The best part is that the second demo wasn't even good. This dev is the reason I'm so wary of supporting developers.
I haven't played this one yet.

What annoys me the most is I did play the last one and I really enjoyed it. If they bothered to finish it they could do quite well but if they had finished it while the hype was still at it's peak they would have made an absolute killing.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played this one yet.

What annoys me the most is I did play the last one and I really enjoyed it. If they bothered to finish it they could do quite well but if they had finished it while the hype was still at it's peak they would have made an absolute killing.
Be ready for about 2-3 months worth of any other competent dev's work, and that's being generous. There's almost nothing here. The current "sex scenes" are a joke. Story and writing is ok though, but whats that worth at this point?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
So... is this still broken boring garbage? Or was 4 years enough time for developer to get their shit together? I really want this to be completed. :/

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Be ready for about 2-3 months worth of any other competent dev's work, and that's being generous. There's almost nothing here. The current "sex scenes" are a joke. Story and writing is ok though, but whats that worth at this point?
That's it, we know the writing is good at this point it's the other side of it being an adult game I was hoping to see.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote