• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
On the Maroon quest, "convince the girls that she can stay" where we can find 18?
go to kitchen (during morning/midday) and you will see android 18 there..
you need complete android 18's quest before you can convince her to accept Marron
for android 18's quest, you need water tank from mai (satan city's mall) and wrench from bulma's room (capsule corp)
once you got both item, back to kame house , install water tank in the kitchen, and wrench to repair shower in the toilet

Reactions: Filipe86

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am having issues with my Mai quest it keeps telling me to ware something that reminds me of something and I used both outfits but the quest is still telling me to wear something am I missing something or is this glitched?
*Edit*
New error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/boo house.rpy", line 95, in script
$a21_dress.append("a21 nude")
File "game/boo house.rpy", line 95, in <module>
NameError: name 'a21_dress' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Last edited:

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
I am having issues with my Mai quest it keeps telling me to ware something that reminds me of something and I used both outfits but the quest is still telling me to wear something am I missing something or is this glitched?
*Edit*
New error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
for Mai's quest you need 3 outfits (Pilaf, Shu and Warrior from future).. Pilaf and Shu's outfit can be obtain from Pilaf's Castle.. Warrior from future's outfit can be obtain from beating King Cold or Frieza (Gravity Machine from Caps's Corp).. to unlock Gravity Machine, you need do Bulma's quest first.. once you got Warrior from future's outfit just talk with Mai during day (except night) to complete her quest..

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
I finished other girls mission but there was "Nothing at the moment" for Bulma' s mission. Anyone can tell me what should I do for next?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
for Mai's quest you need 3 outfits (Pilaf, Shu and Warrior from future).. Pilaf and Shu's outfit can be obtain from Pilaf's Castle.. Warrior from future's outfit can be obtain from beating King Cold or Frieza (Gravity Machine from Caps's Corp).. to unlock Gravity Machine, you need do Bulma's quest first.. once you got Warrior from future's outfit just talk with Mai during day (except night) to complete her quest..
Do you know whats going on with buu's House?

Last edited:

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
I liked this game, submited a review if anyone want to read why.

I hope for more content in the future.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
How to do videl mai maroon quest
you need to get costumes, Gohan's costume for videl is in his room, Maroon need both or Kuririn's costumes, the one you are missing is suit, from Bulma's training machine I think. and Mai need Pilaf, Shu (from Pilaf's castle) and Trunks (Bulma's training machine) costumes

john12110

Jan 16, 2019
you need to get costumes, Gohan's costume for videl is in his room, Maroon need both or Kuririn's costumes, the one you are missing is suit, from Bulma's training machine I think. and Mai need Pilaf, Shu (from Pilaf's castle) and Trunks (Bulma's training machine) costumes
Thx

mneysexdrgs

Dec 3, 2020
I'm quite stuck on these three quests and I'm not sure what to do any assistance would be great.
Edit: I finished the Videl quest.

Last edited:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Do you know how to get Chichi's 3 scenes before the last one or its bugged?
Bug.png

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes