• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
What outfit for me to get 2 of this scenes ? And there is any scene with pregnant serum ?

1642499854671.png

Last edited:

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
What outfit for me to get 2 of this scenes ? And there is any scene with pregnant serum ?

View attachment 1603286
to unlock that scene, you need wear "warrior of the future" outfit.. if i'm not remember, you can obtain that outfit from beating king cooler or frieza (gravity machine) and talk with mei during day (except night) to get that scene

1642501405356.png

Last edited:

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
Anyone can tell me, what should I find for the girls?

i think you need items (strap-on and pink clothes if im not wrong) from sex shop (west capital), after you got both item talk with girls from 'planet of the north kaio' and talk with snake princess to complete that quest (obtain princess' scene #2 and #3)
the next quest need to get strange medicine to awaken sleepy girl from north kaio (see the picture for strange medicine location)
once that girl wake up talk with her and she will refuse return to princess's snake castle, report it back to princess snake for next quest
next request : talk with that girl from north kaio , after that go to 'enma-daio place' talk with blue girls to complete the quest and talk with red girls to get fruit for baba 's quest
to get princess's scene #4, just go to (princess's Room)
to get princess's scene #6, go to princess's bathouse , click the bottle near it and talk to the princess
to get princess's scene #5, you need complete princess's scene #6 first, and check the bathouse (it require fishing rod + magnet, you can get magnet from bulma's room, same cabinet like when you get wrench)
1642522338379.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kixe

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
I didn't see the mushroom, I looked it up and couldn't see the map
if im not wrong, i think you need to collect all dragonballs first to spawn that mushrom
did bulma already upgrade your dragon's radar? it require crystal from kamisama (karin land + sacred staf from chi-chi) to upgrade dragon's radar, once your dragon's radar upgraded, collect dragon ball from "blinking" place like "cell game" and "north capital" from sector 4.. the last dragon ball and mushroom can be obtain from "midway" (sector 2)

Last edited:
Reactions: apple81630

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
if im not wrong, i think you need to collect all dragonballs first to spawn that mushrom
did bulma already upgrade your dragon's radar? it require crystal from kamisama (karin land + sacred staf from chi-chi) to upgrade dragon's radar, once your dragon's radar upgraded, collect dragon ball from "blinking" place like "cell game" and "north capital" from sector 4.. the last dragon ball and mushroom can be obtain from "midway" (sector 2)
Thank you for clearing the game, the part that is not unlocked in the gallery should be the part of Android 21

Reactions: cygnus30

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Why are all the fights (past the first one) basically impossible to win? Really sucks the fun out of the game, when you have to cheese the battles by rolling back your Guard decisions, especially when you only deal 13 damage, but every one else seems to deal 30+. The Skills seem to miss 100% of the time, too. The combat feels like it was designed to be frustrating, and your actions worthless.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes