• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Everyone says that the wrench is in Bulma's room but all I can find there is the magnet

RagingBull324

Nov 1, 2021
Believe the fishing is broken. Unless someone can tell me what I keep doing and why I keep getting the "you lose" screen no matter what I do. Thanks.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
spam Z (I think it's Z? whatever is the "main" key for those minigames). All the time, from the second you start it, till you get the catch

• Red Heart
Reactions: alextp2651

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So in "Quests" for every girl stands "next update" except for snake princess which say "history finished" but in gallery for Chi-Chi I only have 3 out of 5 or 6 scenes unlocked did I skip some should I restart because Chi-Chi got abducted by C-21 and can't find her anymore.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
So in "Quests" for every girl stands "next update" except for snake princess which say "history finished" but in gallery for Chi-Chi I only have 3 out of 5 or 6 scenes unlocked did I skip some should I restart because Chi-Chi got abducted by C-21 and can't find her anymore.
u missed the part where u can click/tap on her in her room at midnight, it contains the 3 scene u need, and since u got her abducted by 21, u can't find her

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
u missed the part where u can click/tap on her in her room at midnight, it contains the 3 scene u need, and since u got her abducted by 21, u can't find her
at least it is fun to play again just wish for a new game + when the game gets completed
(sorry if this is a double post my mouse is having issues so i cliked on links below when trying to reply for the 1st time so have no idea where the 1st one went :) )

smallmight28

Nov 12, 2021
I'm having problems with videls quest it says "look for her in the pool" but she's not there. Can someone help please?

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
check at night/midnight iirc
If she's still not there, try to progress other quests that might still be open.
Despite having multiple "routes"/questlines for each character, it's more like a single one that includes all of them. Sometimes you'll have a bit of an option on what to do first (and some may actually have separate parts, not sure), but in the end you have to do more or less all of them in a more or less set order.

Which, I'd like to note, I'm not a big fan of. For one, the game doesn't do a good job of explaining that and suggests otherwise, making you feel stuck somewhere. And also because I'm not a fan of being forced to progress through characters I don't really care about.

smallmight28

Nov 12, 2021
check at night/midnight iirc
If she's still not there, try to progress other quests that might still be open.
Despite having multiple "routes"/questlines for each character, it's more like a single one that includes all of them. Sometimes you'll have a bit of an option on what to do first (and some may actually have separate parts, not sure), but in the end you have to do more or less all of them in a more or less set order.

Which, I'd like to note, I'm not a big fan of. For one, the game doesn't do a good job of explaining that and suggests otherwise, making you feel stuck somewhere. And also because I'm not a fan of being forced to progress through characters I don't really care about.
I tried about checking at night or midnight but she's still not there. And for the other quest they say "nothing at the moment" for 18,chichi and bulma, when I try to do do maroons quest 18 keeps saying something about going outside. Also Angela and erasa says "at some point will appear in pool" I'm so confused on what to do and when.

gutoabelvolks

May 6, 2020
I didnt find the one at school and at Resort Videl never show up , and if the pool is the 2nd door of the left in 1st floor I click it and nothing happen.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes