• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Shattered_Ice

May 31, 2020
I finally have found the secret to Android 18's quest, you need to be wearing the Turtle School Wear, Goku and Krillen's Gi.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Paunchy said she'd set up a meeting with bulma but bulma doesnt show up at all, am I missing something?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version WIN 121MB

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I am sorry this is a click adventure game which is exhausting to me ... there are Dark Souls bossfights which are quicker than fights in this game.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
when does Bulma finish the condenser? I have already clear everything else, but Lunch quest that seem to have broken down after i give her pepper.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
I'm stuck with A18 quest to look for bulma , my guess is to switch "Sector" but i can't and even try to refresh A18 quest it's the same , So yeah where is bulma ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukas_Lasombra

Lukas_Lasombra

Mar 27, 2019
Can someone tell me where to find Bulma for Android 18? I have already got the ID from Panchy but Bulma just doesnt show up in Capsule Corp. I included my save I'm having issues with.

¿Alguien puede decirme dónde encontrar Bulma para Android 18? Ya tengo la identificación de Panchy, pero Bulma simplemente no aparece en Capsule Corp. Incluí mi guardado con el que tengo problemas. Perdón por el mal español. Utilicé un traductor.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes