Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Zeromk9

Jul 6, 2017
Sorry but im stuck with the fishing quest. Where i can buy the materials for the fishing Rod ? I searched everywhere. Blue base, Lame house and treasure Island at every hours but nothing.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
Sorry but im stuck with the fishing quest. Where i can buy the materials for the fishing Rod ? I searched everywhere. Blue base, Lame house and treasure Island at every hours but nothing.
first search for the key in the pot next to the tv at kame house, second got to the shop on training island and buy the ladder, third go to the attic at kame house, there u will see the fishing rod

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
how do you get android 18 to not kick you out, i have tried every outfit (normal, turtle, crane, orin, desert bandit, pilaf, shu, great saiyaman)

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
yeah u kinda need to finish the training on training island to receive the outfit
you need finish training in training Island and fight a dinosaur but i advise you to fight with the dinosaur in the day because you need to talk to Ranfan after winning the fight
oh by the way when you train don't leave the training camp when your are a night click on map click for change the part of the day to come in morning finish the training by repetitions and just when the second light of the level 3 of repetitions is activated pass the day to morning finish level 3 of repetitions fight the dinosaur and talk to Ranfan

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes