Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
For the last 2 Chichi scenes you need the Jackie Chun outfit mentioned above then visit her at midnight, 2 more choices will pop up

hanami555

May 26, 2021
Do anyone know how to fix the mai quest bug, i got both the outfit and the item for it but still no progress,"visit mai at her cellar at night" still keep going

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Someone else said there's no more content with her at the moment, and there's no further scenes in the gallery either.
So I don't think it matters too much?

DogSex17

Sep 6, 2021
Hola, disculpen pero al momento de cambiar un traje, me sale la carta con el traje y se queda en la pantalla, aunque le de quit no se quita y no me deja ver la pantalla, porque me pasa eso? Se puede resolver?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Being a typical Canadian, I have very little grasp of Spanish so I will state the language choices on this game are Spanish and blank... as in there is no way to change language. I redownloaded version 0.6 to see if I just missed something in the forst download and did a search through the thread to see if there's a trick someone shared but I don't see anything.
Can you please include an actual choice of English in the game?

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Being a typical Canadian, I have very little grasp of Spanish so I will state the language choices on this game are Spanish and blank... as in there is no way to change language. I redownloaded version 0.6 to see if I just missed something in the forst download and did a search through the thread to see if there's a trick someone shared but I don't see anything.
The other options are the same color as background unless hovered over

Reactions: circuitarity

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
I had not noticed that problem, but it is already corrected, in the next update change the background color so that the options can be distinguished correctly

Reactions: circuitarity

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i need help with this with videl find a pool filter and this maroon try to wear a suit, maybe something will happen.

notrealyami

Aug 25, 2018
i need help with this with videl find a pool filter and this maroon try to wear a suit, maybe something will happen.
Pool filter in the training island, buy it for 3500, the first 2 scenes when u wear the turtle school suit, the others u need to train to capsule corporation, defeat garlick and u get elegant suit, the last one u buy the necklace at west city mall

Last edited:
Reactions: JamieNIEPOG
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes