Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

mlsd

Jan 12, 2018
I only didn't unlock last two chichi scenes some girl take her and it say next update I don't know can I unlock scenes

Ha1fisch

Mar 16, 2021
I only didn't unlock last two chichi scenes some girl take her and it say next update I don't know can I unlock scenes
I didn't get it as well but I guess it's when you're visiting her more often before she gets kidnapped. (I think it's for the night)

sorryaboutthat

Apr 5, 2019
Oh, how do I advance at A18 story? I already got the fishes and she said to meet her at night, but she always say to "get out"

hanami555

May 26, 2021
do anyone have mai quest progess save, if so pls send me that, cuz i tried every thing and still stayed the same

hanami555

May 26, 2021
I give, do anyone have mai quest progress save file cuz i'm stuck like this, heres a pic and save file

Last edited:

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
I give, do anyone have mai quest progress save file cuz i'm stuck like this, heres a pic and save file
you need szu armour and pilaf outfits for this quest and some sextoys and chains you can buy them in a sexshop in sector 4 if sector 4 dosen't appear progress with other characters until sector 4 appear in the map

hanami555

May 26, 2021
you need szu armour and pilaf outfits for this quest and some sextoys and chains you can buy them in a sexshop in sector 4 if sector 4 dosen't appear progress with other characters until sector 4 appear in the map
As i said, already tried everything, got the chain and sex toys and visit her and night with that but still no progress, check the save file i give on the post

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes