Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
The medicine is in the palace... It's in one of the drawers at princess snake's living room. Mai's log is bugged because even after you visit her at night, you can't do anything besides the three scenes in the gallery. For videl, buy a rubber and continue on the other quests until you fight some guy and you'll get the great saiyaman armor. Wear the armor when you see videl and she'll do it with you.
what about lunch

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I have 3 questions

1.) How long does Chi-Chi take to cook? You always tell me that it is not ready and to come back later, what should I do?

2.) Where is the cat located in the Capsule Corporation?

3.) Videl is at school but in the morning she says she doesn't have time and she has to go to class, what should I do?

Thank you

Feb 22, 2021
I have 3 questions

1.) How long does Chi-Chi take to cook? You always tell me that it is not ready and to come back later, what should I do?

2.) Where is the cat located in the Capsule Corporation?

3.) Videl is at school but in the morning she says she doesn't have time and she has to go to class, what should I do?

Thank you
Mate... read the earlier posts. It does seem like they would be ready to go later on in the day right? Apparently, they are only ready after you have progressed with some of the other quests. Every quest, location, and person advances with each other. For chi-chi, advance with some of the other quests first. For the cat, you have to buy a lockpick from Mai and unlock one of the drawers in either Bulma's office or the med lab. For Videl, advance with other quests first.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
I'm planning to make some pasta or something idk. For lunch, you have to get the crane school outfit. You obtain this by maxing out the training gym on training island and then maxing out the dojo at Satan City afterwards.
I guess I'm suck then I'm on Android and can't get the figure out how to do the reflex training

NotSatan

Jan 4, 2018
Based on this thread and my experience, I suspect the timers are bugged and based on clock speed rather than actual seconds, that explains how some people have no problem with it while others can barely do 40

millemila

Jun 23, 2020
i think i am stuck at this point. i have still a lot to unlock but i cannot do anything of the things you see in the image (panchy is asking the CD and i know A18 has it). Bulma is not appearing anywhere i looked. Please help me by guiding me or at least let's understand if i bugged the save. I don't know if it may be of interest to you shutulu but i will tag you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
I really like doing this type of game, so when I finish with this game there will be a direct continuation, in it many more characters of all the variants of dragon ball will appear, such as towa for example, at the moment the game is based more on all Z, what to create characters because I do not think it works much, the truth is that there are not many women in the universe of Z, but putting together the original series and Z have been enough to make this game, and I do not try to imitate the style of Toriyama sensei, I only adapt how I draw to make it look too much, in fact I'm thinking of doing some other game with fighting game characters
ahh of course it would be how seasons sounds good, and the idea of making one with the girls from fighting games is a very good one since there are many girls like chun li, juri han from street figther or mai shiranui, angel from kof, or kasumi, ayane from dead of live, or maybe even asagi, murasaki or sakura from taimanin asagi are not from a fighting game but they are a mobile action game. I wish you good luck friend and I hope you have a lot of success

Reactions: anti flat earthers

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I need help, I got to the part with the two girls in Videl's school with the delivery of the Cheerleader clothes and the following scenes, now in the Quest he tells me that at some point they will appear in the pool but now in the school there is only Videl who tells me she is busy and I have to go talk to the principal but she is not in her office.

Where is the principal located? When will the two girls be in the pool?

Thanks

Reactions: Zebalance
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes