Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

mlsd

Jan 12, 2018
The medicine is in the palace... It's in one of the drawers at princess snake's living room. Mai's log is bugged because even after you visit her at night, you can't do anything besides the three scenes in the gallery. For videl, buy a rubber and continue on the other quests until you fight some guy and you'll get the great saiyaman armor. Wear the armor when you see videl and she'll do it with you.
Where I can buy rubber

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
Now for Bulma and Android 18 it says nothing and it still says I have one more character to unlock. Idk what to do at this point. I unlocked all of their scenes up.

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
Btw, stuck on Android 18 Night Visit. I visit at night, she just dresses up and kicks me out. So what is going on. Also Chi-Chi never finishes cooking. We need some walkthrough seriously man.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
right now, chichi never finish cooking, bulma can't seem to finish the thing for c18, and mai can do the 4 scene in the night event but nothing more (read something above about why videl don't react to me :S)

edit : ok my bad i had to go see the grandma to make everything start again ... guess at least i bought everything in all the store and talk with all characters with all the armor i had ...

edit 2 : bulma and c18 show no hint, i have the training ship and the 2 new armor, all other say next update or story finished

Last edited:

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
right now, chichi never finish cooking, bulma can't seem to finish the thing for c18, and mai can do the 4 scene in the night event but nothing more (read something above about why videl don't react to me :S)

edit : ok my bad i had to go see the grandma to make everything start again ... guess at least i bought everything in all the store and talk with all characters with all the armor i had ...

edit 2 : bulma and c18 show no hint, i have the training ship and the 2 new armor, all other say next update or story finished
That's exactly the same issues I have now

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
Btw, stuck on Android 18 Night Visit. I visit at night, she just dresses up and kicks me out. So what is going on. Also Chi-Chi never finishes cooking. We need some walkthrough seriously man.
you need to switch into the Turtle outfit which you get once you finish all the training sessions.

Reactions: NotSatan
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes