Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020

Here is the Italian translation
of Dragon Girl X Rework [v0.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dragon Girl X Rework [v0.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

You would no longer be interested in doing the direct translation, if you are interested, contact me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gleemer

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
Good game friend and also the art is very much like classic dragon ball z, 2 questions if it does not bother you, do you plan to add mai from the future or towa?, and dragon ball is not a series with so many female characters if you will only use the that there are or you will create others you, or put other girls from other series withthe dragon ball style?
I really like doing this type of game, so when I finish with this game there will be a direct continuation, in it many more characters of all the variants of dragon ball will appear, such as towa for example, at the moment the game is based more on all Z, what to create characters because I do not think it works much, the truth is that there are not many women in the universe of Z, but putting together the original series and Z have been enough to make this game, and I do not try to imitate the style of Toriyama sensei, I only adapt how I draw to make it look too much, in fact I'm thinking of doing some other game with fighting game characters

Reactions: Lazarus 61

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
how is it you guys have problems with the repetitions i easily get 90 even 100, just hit z and x fast enough (or same time ), i really dont get how people can not make 40 ?????
No idea why you would lie like that, even an autoclicked at its fastest speed of a click every 10 milliseconds cannot get anywhere close to 90 or a 100 at any of the 2 "training" sessions for that god forsaken bullshit minigame. You cannot tell me that manually you can achieve a speed that is faster then a click every 10 milliseconds or your hands would be breaking the speed of sound.

Oct 15, 2017
As someone that plays on a laptop with a track pad, a lot of these minigames are fucking impossible. Seems like a decent game, but its basically unplayable. Real shame, honestly. Sadly, until there's a "skip minigame" option or some timers learn to chill the fuck out, I can't support this

Feb 22, 2021
How in the hell did you manage to do 60 repetitions? The timer is insanely short, let alone you can barely do 40 of them by smashing your keyboard as hard as you can. It was a problem in the previous game, is a problem in this "remake" that has never been fixed.
Shutulu messed up the number. You ACTUALLY have to get 50. I honestly thought it was impossible at first, but then i did two things that worked. 1. Press z and x at the same time instead of pressing z then x 2. Put your thumbs under the keyboard so you don't lose your grip as you rapid fire z and x at the SAME TIME. I was actually able to get close to 60 after I made these changes, but remember you ONLY have to get 50

Feb 22, 2021
Where can I find a teacher for the school and sell chichi's food?
You can find the teacher on penguin island (remember the blond chick?) at the building to the left. You sell ChiChi's food by talking to Videl about it and keep talking to her until you have progressed enough to talk to the principal about it and she'll give the okay if you fetch some shit for her. Remember if you can't find them or "it's not working", just continue with the other quests until it becomes available.

Feb 22, 2021
But where is the warehouse?

EDIT: The only scenes I haven't gotten is A18, Bulma's, Pancy's, and the secret bonus scene of the snake princess as well as 2 other chi chi ones. I think something went wrong cause after revising every single location and attempting to click on absolutely anything I haven't gotten anything new. So that may be a major problem if a bug that can lock out player from completing quests exists.
The "warehouse" is actually the training dojo on training island. You have to max out all gym stats to get the outfit required to advance Android 18 quests and scenes as well as ranfan scenes. The hidden snake princess scene happens when you bought the magnet from the girl in the mall after helping her at midway and you inspect the pool at snake princess' bathhouse. You'll find an item that'll make snake princess give out that final scene (at least for this update).

Feb 22, 2021
Fellas... There's 3 things I gotta say. 1. Get a lot of cash in the beginning (9000~ (´ ꒳` ) ) you can do this by working in the cafe and farming for like 10 minutes. 2. If you can't advance in one quest, it means you have to advance in the other quests first. 3. Max out the training dojo at the start of the game because it'll make fighting a lot easier on your souls and you have to anyway to advance Android18 quests and the later quests that are tied in with hers. The repetitions workout may seem impossible at first (I know it does), but spam z and x at the same time at the fastest speed you can muster and you should be able to reach at least 50 (the number required). for more info on the repetitions, just look up at my previous post. I believe in you, Kings.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Shutulu messed up the number. You ACTUALLY have to get 50. I honestly thought it was impossible at first, but then i did two things that worked. 1. Press z and x at the same time instead of pressing z then x 2. Put your thumbs under the keyboard so you don't lose your grip as you rapid fire z and x at the SAME TIME. I was actually able to get close to 60 after I made these changes, but remember you ONLY have to get 50
Got myself an autoclicker just for that one minigame because you have to do it twice later

The funny part is, even with the autoclicker, it can barely do 80 at its fastest speed, for the second minigame with an even faster timer it can't even do 65.

Do you know how to get Chichi's last 2/3 scenes or is it bugged for next "update" because she gets grabbed by Android 21.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Feb 22, 2021
what am I supposed to do for these quest?
The medicine is in the palace... It's in one of the drawers at princess snake's living room. Mai's log is bugged because even after you visit her at night, you can't do anything besides the three scenes in the gallery. For videl, buy a rubber and continue on the other quests until you fight some guy and you'll get the great saiyaman armor. Wear the armor when you see videl and she'll do it with you.

Reactions: OverLord gamer
Feb 22, 2021
Do you know how to get Chichi's last 2/3 scenes or is it bugged for next "update" because she gets grabbed by Android 21.
[/QUOTE]
I believe it's bugged because i've completed all there is to do, but I can't seem to at least find Chi-chi. Unless Shutulu shows me otherwise, I'll just believe it's a bug and we'll have to wait for the next update (which I hope comes soon).

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes