• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Gridman

Jun 20, 2017
turtle outfit you get from training ki i think, get it after you fight the dragon that spawns in front of the training ground once you reach a certain level

Feb 22, 2021
for anybody confused, You need to max out all of training place's levels in order to get the turtle student outfit. The outfit is what you need in order to get the first and second android 18 scenes.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A D*agon B*ll Z game where all the males have disappeared (Instanttransmissioned maybe)...

I feel this meme deserves a reference in the game if it's not there already:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrguyman

Jan 13, 2020
I'm having trouble finding Bulma as every time I go ask 18 she gives me no clue as to where she is

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I love this game so far and I've almost completed the current build so if anybody needs some assistance or a clue, I'll help.
How in the hell did you manage to do 60 repetitions? The timer is insanely short, let alone you can barely do 40 of them by smashing your keyboard as hard as you can. It was a problem in the previous game, is a problem in this "remake" that has never been fixed.

Onrroran

May 8, 2018

How do you get the rest of the scenes? the quest log already says "next update" but there are still 3 scenes missing

Last edited:
May 24, 2018
How in the hell did you manage to do 60 repetitions? The timer is insanely short, let alone you can barely do 40 of them by smashing your keyboard as hard as you can. It was a problem in the previous game, is a problem in this "remake" that has never been fixed.
how is it you guys have problems with the repetitions i easily get 90 even 100, just hit z and x fast enough (or same time ), i really dont get how people can not make 40 ?????

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
For a scene with A18 you must have the outfit of the turtle school, you get them in the warehouse, and you must visit her at night in her room are that outfit equipped.
with ranfan you just have to complete the exercises of the dojo and an enemy will appear, defeat him and that's it
But where is the warehouse?

EDIT: The only scenes I haven't gotten is A18, Bulma's, Pancy's, and the secret bonus scene of the snake princess as well as 2 other chi chi ones. I think something went wrong cause after revising every single location and attempting to click on absolutely anything I haven't gotten anything new. So that may be a major problem if a bug that can lock out player from completing quests exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoshPumPum
May 24, 2018
when is bulma done with the condenser? everything else is done only need bulma and a18 scenes, but bulma keeps saying come back later, is that the end of update ?

Jan 13, 2018
So i have a question about fishing mini game, how to do it, i always fail.

NVM finally got it, for future just spam button z.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes