• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Revan1500

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find Bulma for Android 18? I have already got the ID from Panchy but Bulma just doesnt show up in Capsule Corp. I included my save I'm having issues with.

¿Alguien puede decirme dónde encontrar Bulma para Android 18? Ya tengo la identificación de Panchy, pero Bulma simplemente no aparece en Capsule Corp. Incluí mi guardado con el que tengo problemas. Perdón por el mal español. Utilicé un traductor.

Bulma must be in the medical room or office during the test at all hours and if you mean the pieces, one you buy in mai another in the island penguin must be there and another in kamehouse I think

edweirdo123

May 16, 2020
Can't seem to find bulma anywhere. did the scene with android 18 wearing turtle outfit...nw cannot find bulma at the capsule corp

hanami555

May 26, 2021
try to wear a suit, maybe something will happen? What do I do? I tried everyone in the maroon mission
first wear the kame style suit, the orange suit. and then beat all the enemy in the training ship at bulma i think,there u wil have the white suit

PieBoyo69

Jun 17, 2019
Okay, so, I'm stuck at the "Maybe if I make her sneeze..." section for Launch; how do I get past that? It says to check the cafeteria (assuming the school) but nothing highlights other than the door to leave.

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Okay, so, I'm stuck at the "Maybe if I make her sneeze..." section for Launch; how do I get past that? It says to check the cafeteria (assuming the school) but nothing highlights other than the door to leave.
Go to Penguin Island then speak to Arale in the coffee shop, she'll give you some pepper

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so anyone got tips on how to beat the demon girl that baba sends at you. energy attacks just say fail and ive maxed all my stats so

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Okay so figured out how to get Bulma to spawn. what I did was go into the ren editor and edit the Pancy even to 3. you need to go talk to bulma in her lab before you continue talking to pancy. So after giving her the cat run straight to the med lab.

Reactions: edweirdo123

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I need help, I got to the part with the two girls in Videl's school with the delivery of the Cheerleader clothes and the following scenes, now in the Quest he tells me that at some point they will appear in the pool but now in the school there is only Videl who tells me she is busy and I have to go talk to the principal but she is not in her office.

Where is the principal located? When will the two girls be in the pool?

Thanks
I'm having this same issue, did you ever figure it out?

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Even if some quests tell you to do stuff, you might have to progress other girls first before. So if you're stuck somewhere, just do whatever else you can first. In some cases it takes a LOT of progress on other girls...

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes