• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Where is Launch anyway. I want to give her paper, I have it in my invenotory, but the only place she seems to spawn is at her room at night, and then nothing but tien clothes work.

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
pls help. download the game > extract > launch DragongirlXRework.exe > windows open and close instantly. does anyone got the same issue with 1.0 release?

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
I mean, do you really even need all the men to disappear in the Dragonball story? They were never really home to begin with, and/or various states of being dead. Ideal grounds for infidelity if you ask me.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Can you show me how to do?
The file I attach is a save editor for ren´py just open not even extract and look when you open the editor look open up file and go to the folder with the save you want to edit, when you have it open chewcked the options you want and search the varable you want to change. i just changed money but maybe you can do more, I usually am cautious because it CAN fuck up your save and corrupt it, so yeah do it taking that into acount.

I must be dumb, can someone explain how to guard?
Is a little based on luck (you have to guess where they want to hit you and if you do you block). You can cheese it by scrolling up with your mousewheel a little or you go back in the fight and trying until you guess correctly

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes