VN Ren'Py Dragon Girl X Universe [v1.11] [Shutulu]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
You call that better, one single character. Cool I'm done in 5 mins and on to the next, I'll completely forget I played it by tomorrow. Most likely I'll forget this conversation in 5 mins as well, not being harsh just a reality of who I am, yes I'm a bit of an ass.

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
You call that better, one single character. Cool I'm done in 5 mins and on to the next, I'll completely forget I played it by tomorrow. Most likely I'll forget this conversation in 5 mins as well, not being harsh just a reality of who I am, yes I'm a bit of an ass.
i noticed
but hey, this game is well written, well made, good looking and a far better experience.
Just saying, you need to up your standards

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
No, if you cant see your trash is my treasure then, we will never agree. I like trash becuase I am trash, were other people like trash becuase they see the value in trash, (if da shoe fits own dat bitcz).

• Angry

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
No, if you cant see your trash is my treasure then, we will never agree. I like trash becuase I am trash, were other people like trash becuase they see the value in trash, (if da shoe fits own dat bitcz).
maybe you just need to up your self esteem then, go to therapy idk

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lmao, wow. You do realize at this point I'm just being funny. The game you mention has way better graphics, but that's it anyone with the right software can make that quality of graphics. The real challenge in making any game is making it engaging for the player, which sadly as I said before that game might hold my attention span for 5 mins, might not. This game however is engaging and held my attention for way longer then an hour. So in terms of quality this game is 55 mins better.

• Angry

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Lmao, wow. You do realize at this point I'm just being funny. The game you mention has way better graphics, but that's it anyone with the right software can make that quality of graphics. The real challenge in making any game is making it engaging for the player, which sadly as I said before that game might hold my attention span for 5 mins, might not. This game however is engaging and held my attention for way longer then an hour. So in terms of quality this game is 55 mins better.
wait fr
i could not stand the """"combat"""". The one I sent has a primitive but still engaging rpg system, here it's just wait and press attack for WAY TOO LONG because wait bar systems that take actually like 20 - 30 seconds to make one fucking attack
i really think you just haven't played an actually good videogame ever

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I think that says it most though probably why I dont consider that game good quality is the rpg system is just too frickin basic. Maybe I'm just spoiled from playing too many games in general. Think I play about 20 new games a week.

Also might have somthing to do with my appeal to hand drawn art and not computer generated unoriginal garbo most games use.

• Angry

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
That's cute, but I've actually taken life drawing and modeling classes. I know what I'm talking about, because I used to draw stuff that bad when I was in highschool and mimicking DBZ from what I half remembered from watching the Cell Saga on Toonami. That is what my stuff looked like before I went to college and had classes on perspective and anatomy, or had studio classes where we sketched nude models. Your stuff looks like you are copying the superficial style, but without any of the underlying substance; because it is.

Now you can get upset and defensive about that, or you can try to grow and learn as an artist. Your choice. I'm not your dad.
I was about to say that Vados look like a cripple but then i saw you, and i hated you more actually. For which Studios did you work? Is there anything out there you actually worked on? And dont be like it would be hard to get work in Animation/3D Modelling/ Digital Media. Disney, Cartoon Network, Dreamworks, Quantum Dreams, EA, Sony, Xbox - all of them outsource their work to small studios or even Self-employed

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DragonGirlXUniverse-1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote