Kirillai

Jul 19, 2020
Hey guys, please help, I'm loading saves and when I enter the game the gallery is still not open, so I have the same problem, if the game goes through 1-4 scenes are saved (the simplest ones), and full-fledged ones are not saved during further passage. Even if you go through the whole game at once and then just exit to the main menu, it's just as empty. Is there a problem with the game or something with my system? DragonSleuthBrittany 1.png

ShadeKobold

Jul 31, 2021
I'm glad they fixed stuff that seemed to be broken in 6.9 too.... so you don't get locked in a place anymore. One thing too... even if you're using keyboard and mouse the controls for the wrestling system are using inputs from an XBox controller. So when it says Y you have to press Y on your keyboard. Kinda of annoying, but doable if you don't have a controller handy

Last edited:

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
7.9) Changelog
*) New sex scene: Shark & Brittany sex, lesbian dildo masturbation
*) 3 new sex loops in the factory
*) Remove progress bar on better attire or no entry, and earlier dialogues for strip club guard
*) Enable the warehouse entrance on starting Janice's sneaking mission.
*) Add introduction/instructions to the sneaking mission
*) Protype dialogue Brittany and Shark girl.
*) When you own the bunny suit, Brittany will automatically change to the bunny suit if she isn't wearing it when she goes to the strip club.
*) setup sneak sex scene
*) After exiting Machine shop trigger events
*) Display the first clue Detective Dialogue after getting the clue letter and exiting the machine shop.
*) Machine shop will close after Brittany collects the terminal wires.
*) Close Diner when Brittany is a beach babe and show Mike with Noelle in the diner window:
*) Correct graphical errors on Brittany boob intro
*) Fix bug when exiting booth where pausing is disabled.
*) Fix button behaviour for pharaoh
*) Correct typeo on Main Menu Gallery 1: Pharaoh
*) Investigate intermittent windows process crash
*) Fix crystal maze tile lines by adding to sprite atlas with padding
*) Fix door collision on some doors in crystal maze
*) Delete Arnie from town1 if Arnie is at the mid-day beach
*) Remove advertisement after getting the first clue letter
*) Add new save location names to main menu
DSB 7.9 Download:

Here you go, everyone! :3 Please enjoy

instinctepyon

May 22, 2018
From what it looks like the game has extra assets that aren't yet ready and thus softlocks. If you don't skip ahead you can still reach to a point where it mentions the game content has ended. Basically:
1. Go to diner (right 2 screens after you exit home), first shop, speak to Noelle to get information regarding Mike. (Minigame with milk sucking event after, also recovers energy)
2. Go to Mike (shop right of diner), he'll ask for a pleasure crystal
3. Go to the World map. Castle is non-functional, Beach has beach sex event, but to progress, go to the temple.
4. Speak to the temple guards. Event with statue.
5. Leave the area, head up to the circus tent area. (actually a gym)
6. Speak to the wrestler, change clothes at lockers, speak again to train fighting. (Also event after speaking to the wrestler enough times) (losing costs energy)
7. Once you've 6/6 wrestling, head back to the temple, the guards will let you through.
8. Make your way through the temple to the end to get the pleasure crystal (several mini-events, with one more at the end).
9. Return to Mike, Interact with machine, end of content.

Additional content that is safe to view: Dragon nest area at top left of world map has an event. (there may be other content I missed)

Softlocks: Buildings at the top right of world map leads to a non-functional stealth area (game is not recoverable). Interacting with signs inside temple erranously triggers home "view boobs event" and takes you home, leaving home softlocks, but game is still recoverable. Dragon's Den (brightly lit building northwest of circus tent thing) has several events that can't be exited, game is still recoverable.

Bugs: Speaking while moving might cause you to continue walking (with collision disabled). May or may not cause softlocks, to be safe, use space bar to interact after you stop moving. The first room of the temple erranously doesn't strip your overworld character, further rooms does properly show you naked. Fainting in the temple boots you out of the temple, still naked; you can now explore the world while naked, though entering any area which lets you change clothes forces you to put clothes back on before you can leave.

I am confused what to do next after having done all that.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes