Ren'Py Dragonball Ceno Trainer [v0.7.1] [Ceno Trainer]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
guys watch out !

you can lock youself from progresing if you use cheats from patreon code

also if you choose to "keep looking" at Chichi event you will choose female domination path, and that will lock you from half of her CGs , so its better for now to choose other option.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I don't understand how to progress in the game, every day when I wake up it says that I need to earn money, I've already made 500 in cash and raised my affection to 100 with Chichi and Videl, but so far nothing has happened

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
For now this is at a very low level, obviously it is starting, based on this I conclude:

Art: I give it an 8, it's not bad but it could be improved a bit.

Gameplay: it's a typical sandbox, so it can be very repetitive, the dev should take care of this aspect since normally this affects a lot.

Sexual scenes: for now I think there are some but I saw them due to repetition, however from the images they look good.

Story: Not much to tell, a trainer/dating sim, but it could be very promising.

For now it seems very promising, most of the criticism of the game is focused on the language (which should be improved if you plan to focus on the English-speaking market), however it can be a very good thing, a good trainer / dating sim was already needed of dragon ball (although some already exist).

Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: GeePic

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
WTF in the scene where Chi Chi tells you she can't pay you anymore her name chaged to milk?

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I swear to god I'm dumbass I posted about 20*20 is 400, not 200. I taught oh wow that's an embarrassing mistake what dev did. And then I remembered that working with Videl gives only 10zeni. I deleted that post but fml I'm retarted

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
someone give me a complete save with all the cgs unlocked, I'm stuck with bulma I can't do anything and this game is very tedious, not to mention that I haven't gotten anything with the receptionist, I'm missing 2 Pizza other 2 from videl

How did bulma's mission end? after visiting roshi and finishing the flight training I can't move forward and he has me burnt out and how do I move forward with the receptionist I don't even get it

Last edited:

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
WTF in the scene where Chi Chi tells you she can't pay you anymore her name chaged to milk?
If you ask why she is called that, it is because in the latin dub it was changed to Milk due to chichi sounding like a slang way of calling boobs, so yeah, a little mistake of the dev probably leaving it like it is in spanish.

Reactions: camilo10w
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes