Unreal Engine Dragon's Herald [v14.11.2023] [Alexandraus]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
add them to my post was still working on adding info to it when i accidentally posted it

going to add this here becall i am wory about spam poseing rule

but just got done looking on the arciveing site that i found the remack build on and sadly the mega links to the Lasts 2022 build that has the sewerage stage in it befor the remack began are dead i tryed guys

Last edited:
Reactions: greydiant

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
WTF is this just a desert test cell with some grey box elements and 3 characters? the animations aren't half bad if you mage to get a good look which is a challenge since all 3 characters keep clumping into each other. and the camera controls are terrible.

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
WTF is this just a desert test cell with some grey box elements and 3 characters? the animations aren't half bad if you mage to get a good look which is a challenge since all 3 characters keep clumping into each other. and the camera controls are terrible.
From what i could tell when i was reading over the page on the archives site that i found it on the developer is in the process of remaking the game adding in base level animations and other assets

before potentially moveing backto the sewer scene granted that is my own speculation i do not know that for sure

i posted it because i personally find games deve lopment to be interesting and i figured others might as well

all so i stated in my last post the this was a remack and a test build

i don't thank should have to explain what a pre-alpha test build is but you can't expect all of the systems and controls to be hashed out and all there hence it being what it is (test build) that in itself states that thangs are not flnished and are still geting worked on so give it some leeway thar

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Is it possible to add the "Gamepad" function? It would be much easier to play this game where you have to type on the keys of the keyboard. I count on the devs to include it in the next update. Thanks.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
From what i could tell when i was reading over the page on the archives site that i found it on the developer is in the process of remaking the game adding in base level animations and other assets

before potentially moveing backto the sewer scene granted that is my own speculation i do not know that for sure

i posted it because i personally find games development to be interesting and i figured others might as well

all so i stated in my last post the this was a remake and a test build

i don't thank should have to explain what a pre-alpha test build is but you can't expect all of the systems and controls to be hashed out and all there hence it being what it is (test build) that in itself states that things are not finished and are still getting worked on so give it some leeway thar
Oh, that explains a lot. However in this case wouldn't it make more sense to list it as a new game? or at the very least the 1st post needs to be completely redone. since most of it, especially the images isn't representative anymore.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Here is the complete list of notes since 10/31/2021 build.

It says "Water Simulation"? Hmm... :unsure:.
Thanks for info. I didn't even believe this would come to life again..

Water like water? Or water like water.....sports?.:devilish:

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
the updates just didn't end up here for a good while
really? I enter the game so first of all we only get some desert area with 2 lizard man. camera is fucked up because most of the time you got no control over it. only when trying out animations via the I button. and that's it... where is the rest? I see dolphin and other monsters/dragon shit, where is all of that? the movement of the characters is also broken and the UI isn't fun if you know what I mean. also moving to another play mode via the menu while playing just puts the game into a loop.

I don't understand what was worked on, this game looks like the Dev worked on it for 2 months and quit forever. it's bare bones unless I'm missing some secret play area of the gallery or whatever.

confused-white-persian-guardian.gif

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
really? I enter the game so first of all we only get some desert area with 2 lizard man. camera is fucked up because most of the time you got no control over it. only when trying out animations via the I button. and that's it... where is the rest? I see dolphin and other monsters/dragon shit, where is all of that? the movement of the characters is also broken and the UI isn't fun if you know what I mean. also moving to another play mode via the menu while playing just puts the game into a loop.

I don't understand what was worked on, this game looks like the Dev worked on it for 2 months and quit forever. it's bare bones unless I'm missing some secret play area of the gallery or whatever.

View attachment 2670773
the way I understand it they started over in Unreal 5. and most of the old content either got tossed or hasn't been ported over yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alphonsocat

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
the way I understand it they started over in Unreal 5. and most of the old content either got tossed or hasn't been ported over yet.
That's right. If I remember correctly, everything went well. Suddenly development stopped and Dev announced that he was throwing everything in the trash and that he needed UE5 at all costs and would start from scratch and make everything even better.
I'm not sure if that was necessary. He might as well have continued with UE4. "Less is sometimes more"

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
That's right. If I remember correctly, everything went well. Suddenly development stopped and Dev announced that he was throwing everything in the trash and that he needed UE5 at all costs and would start from scratch and make everything even better.
I'm not sure if that was necessary. He might as well have continued with UE4. "Less is sometimes more"
basically it's a dead game then, I argue ignore the game until there's something here. if the Dev is serious about this he's gonna have to starting busting his ass.

Reactions: DocRipper

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I get they dev is restarting, but there's bascailly no content here. This isn't even alpha, it's a proof of concept at best. Sad I deleted the old build that had actual gameplay now.
For most here...don't bother. Wait another year when we might have the first 5 minutes of a game to actually play.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes