Unreal Engine Dragon's Herald [v14.11.2023] [Alexandraus]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Just in case, it has two builds. Screenshot below is from another build.

View attachment 2778106

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still doesn't realy explain where the sewer system has gone. It's 2 tunnel now. Seriously they just milking there followers. But it's not cum that they should be milking out of them, it's money and hope.

• Angry
Reactions: dilphin
Oct 16, 2020
Still doesn't realy explain where the sewer system has gone. It's 2 tunnel now. Seriously they just milking there followers. But it's not cum that they should be milking out of them, it's money and hope.
I've heard that if you pray to Ron Jeremy long enough, your cum will taste like honey & hope.

OnlyDownloadsTroll

Jul 15, 2018
I can't seem to get the game to start up it says "dx12 is not supported on your system" this isn't an OS issue since I'm running on windows 10, and it also isn't a graphics card compatibility issue since my GTX 960 is dx12 compatible.

I installed any Windows updates I might have missed from "Update and Security" in settings and also updated my graphics drivers just in case, but I keep getting the same error. Does anyone here have a solution for this?

Alexandraus

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I can't seem to get the game to start up it says "dx12 is not supported on your system" this isn't an OS issue since I'm running on windows 10, and it also isn't a graphics card compatibility issue since my GTX 960 is dx12 compatible.

I installed any Windows updates I might have missed from "Update and Security" in settings and also updated my graphics drivers just in case, but I keep getting the same error. Does anyone here have a solution for this?
Hey,

It looks like you are affected by an issue that some .

A quick fix is to add two lines:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.GraphicsAdapter=-1

at the end of the config file: ...\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Herald\Saved\Config\Windows\Engine.ini

Reactions: dilphin

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Hey,

r.GraphicsAdapter=-1

at the end of the config file: ...\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Herald\Saved\Config\Windows\Engine.ini
That folder Windows It doesn't appear, it only appears if it enters the game and it doesn't let me because I get that direct 12 error

Reactions: Alexandraus

Alexandraus

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
That folder Windows It doesn't appear, it only appears if it enters the game and it doesn't let me because I get that direct 12 error
Oh yes - I was also able to reproduce such a case on my computer, it doesn't create files and folders if it crashes with a dx12 error.

However, just create an INI file with two lines, then it will read the settings from there. Let me know if this worked.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DragonsHerald-2023.10.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
compleat broken game 1698363242600.png

un playbe many many bugs
There are a lot of places where the game gets stuck .

i wait of Playbe version.
This version is to broken

Last edited:

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Hey,

r.GraphicsAdapter=-1

Maybe some of the folks with this issue are using old Windows 10 build with/or outdated video drivers? I had the same error on my Linux until I noticed that my WINE reports Windows 7 for some reason. Changed it to Windows 10 and it worked even without any config tinkering. So I think this game should be working for anyone with Windows 10 version 21H1 build 18362 and more recent - that is the version my WINE reports to pretend as a real Windows install.

Reactions: Alexandraus
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes