Unreal Engine Dragon's Herald [v14.11.2023] [Alexandraus]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Since there are a lot of confused people here and from a "logic" point of view, it would be logical to keep the original last UE4 alpha version in the OP, since there is "something" to play with after all. Prototype cannot be considered a real "update".

Reactions: dilphin

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
i have new problem, when i try unreal and sometimes unity game it says that out of memory, i try to watch some video how to solute this problem(i try to change virtual memory) but nothing changed, can somebody help me ?

Last edited:

Simon_mckey

Jul 29, 2020
Sadly this game seems to devolve with every update. Author should just stick to making animations with girls and monsters - or at most make a interactive scene gallery, not a game.

dagami00

Mar 24, 2022
Thanks for the uploads.
I tried to try the May update. Crash on launch, completly froze my graphics card and windows.
That's one achievement to manage that with such a small game trial that worked 2 years ago.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DragonsHerald-2023.07.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
This honestly gave me Crystal story vibes - lizard man with young girl, minus the NTR - but everyone is saying that there isn't much content so I will give it a miss.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
How to put the camera behind the character?
Playing with the camera on the left side of the character, I don't see what's in front of the character.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The movement of the character in the game is really bad!
It's a shame he didn't look bad. The gray areas where you can't see anything and the character that you have a terrible time directing the camera which goes where it wants takes away all the pleasure of playing it.
It lacks a quest book and a map of the places.

Reactions: str8up

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
wtf is this shite all i get is dak room or black screen with "esc to main menu" or "hold c for character" which is empty...wut

dagami00

Mar 24, 2022
wtf is this shite all i get is dak room or black screen with "esc to main menu" or "hold c for character" which is empty...wut
By pushing Escape you should have a menu where you can start a new game. This barely works anyway, don't bother.

My advice havn't changed in a year or more: Dev is a 3D artist who think he can make a game and make every mistake possible to not finish this anytime soon.

It's sad and frustrating because his characters and his ideas makes a good lore. He should focus on making videos.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I was really joping the camera and physics won't be a problem in the later game, but every update seems to make it worst.

-What happened to the sewer system? Why would the dev remove it?
-From a playable alpha it has become...well, nothing realy. It can't even be considered a proof of concept because there isn't much of a concept left. The fuck is this games goal?
-Multiplayer: Why? Just why?
-No progress at all for the story. So we still have no idea what the story is about exacly. Even this has become less and more confusing.

What is left of the playable game: Animations. 4 sets of animations to be exact. They are decent, not great.

Honestly at this point we are all better off if someone records the animations and uploads them so we don't have to download several Gb of data just to watch some 3minute smut.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes