VN Ren'Py Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.87] [inoriBot]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, inoriBot here with version 1.6. I'm sorry I haven't been active on socials or F95zone. I have been busy/slacking in Feb even though I said I would try and be a better dev. Because of my negligence, this update is very small. So, let's get into it, shall we?

I wasn't sure what to put in the Feb update, and I also wanted to make up for having a smaller update. So Version 1.6 is the first 4 days of World 2!

This update contains:

-0 New Trophies (All added at the end of World 2, sorry!)

-2 New H-Scenes (1 vanilla, 1 NTR)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, this is the most WIP version of the game I have ever released to the public. It is VERY sloppy and has many placeholders, so bear with me! World 2 was supposed to release in FULL in March, however, I want World 2 to be even bigger than World 1.

So in order to do this, I've released the first part of World 2 instead of all of it at once. This is to control pacing and avoid burnout. Without futher ado, enjoy! Look forward to me picking up the slack for March!

Edit: Gdrive added.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rozenn

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.6]

Compressed PC - MAC - ANDROID:

Android unofficial port/version

Last edited:

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
as a completionist gonna have to give this one a hard pass, saw that 50% of the content is gonna be ntr, what the actual fuck.
Spanish Patch V1.6
Thanks for stopping by timber wolfe!

YadenYu
It's really cool you almost instantly came out with a Spanish patch.
I appreciate it a lot!

Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.6]

Compressed PC - MAC - ANDROID:

Android unofficial port/version
If this actually works, you're a saint. You have no idea how much trouble I had in creating my own Android port. Do you mind if I ask you in DMs some time later how you got it to convert and run?

• Red Heart
Reactions: YadenYu

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for stopping by timber wolfe!

YadenYu
It's really cool you almost instantly came out with a Spanish patch.
I appreciate it a lot!

If this actually works, you're a saint. You have no idea how much trouble I had in creating my own Android port. Do you mind if I ask you in DMs some time later how you got it to convert and run?
I think the whole process took about 30 minutes. At first it was difficult, but after understanding how the conversion works, it was easy.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
link broken?
Here you go:

I hope @giqui doesn't mind that I uploaded a mirror. Lemme know if you want it taken down!
I DM'ed him recently, and he gave me a really detailed explanation on how to make an Android port.
Hopefully, my March update has an official Android release thanks to his help. I couldn't have done it without
him because I was having A LOT of trouble converting my game into an Android file.

Reactions: notail and Rozenn

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to let my f95zone fans know there is a delay in Version 1.7 (March Release Patch) of the game.
There's an unpolished version on my discord, but I wanted to do a clean release...

However, TLDR my computer had a meltdown, and there's a delay. Sorry, if you were looking forward to it, and I'll finish and post it when I have the chance!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Let me know when that 50% of NTR content that that other guy was complaining about comes out lol. Thats the only content I wanna see. It makes the story interesting. Harem games are so boring to me. MC meets girls MC fucks girls and they all live happily ever after THE END. Lets have some raw uncut unadulterrated drama. Pain and suffering, Moments of strength and weakness. Revenge and redemption. The good shit that makes a story a story. Not everything should be happy all the time.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Hey DxD enjoyers out there! It's been a really tragic April, but it's finally here!
Version 1.8 of DxD! Let's go into detail about what's inside:

-Game 3 of Immortal Colosseum
-Concluded
-Kana NTR scene choice
-There is no vanilla scene for choosing the vanilla option this patch,
but I'm adding something later that rewards you for picking it!

-Immortal Colosseum Event: The Grand Banquet
-Just a small side story of Immortal Colosseum
-No H-scenes in this small part
-Happens automatically after Game 3

-1 Vanilla H-Scene added to Angie's route in IC
-Animated!
-Occurs after you pick Angie 5 times in a row in World 2: IC

-1 NTR H-Scene Added to Angie's route in IC
-Animated (but it's really rough, you'll see why.)
-Occurs after picking Angie 4 times in a row in World 2: IC

-Small NTR Scene added to Kana's route in IC
--Occurs after picking Kana 4 times in a row in World 2: IC

For a total of 1 full vanilla scene, and 2 full NTR scenes, this patch has
3 Scenes total + the short NTR Kana one! Usually, when I have a strong idea
of writing a scene for a character, I act on it. This patch I was really feeling
the Angie storyline, so enjoy!

Dev's post-notes: Hey everybody, hope you're doing well. This is the last time, I'll
bring it up, but unfortunately, my old computer can no longer be used. I'll be on laptop
for the foreseeable future which unfortunately makes my progress slower (but not by a ton!).

Expect a new roadmap, socials revamp for DxD, Android, and more in May! Thanks for understanding, and I really
appreciate the nice comments from my small fanbase. See you all later~

nevasouls

Mar 21, 2019
i think you have to update the thread because i haven't seen this on "latest updates" and apparently the latest update is 3 months ago image_2022-05-11_175839645.png

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
i think you have to update the thread because i haven't seen this on "latest updates" and apparently the latest update is 3 months ago View attachment 1805100
Hi, dev here.

You know, I messaged an admin the first month of my very first update back in Jan, and I didn't get bumped to latest updates so I just thought "Oh, this must be for something else".

I give the game an update patch every month (besides March) since release, so I'm glad you checked in to tell me~
Currently, busy at the moment, but when I'm not, I'll look into it! Thank you for telling me.

Kimowinter

Jan 5, 2021
Android unofficial version >
It's my first time porting a game to android, it closed 2 times in my gameplay but it still playable

Reactions: Dapp and inoriBot

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Android unofficial version > Mega
It's my first time porting a game to android, it closed 2 times in my gameplay but it still playable
Hello, thank you for making an android port.
For May, I'm improving a bunch of things Quality-of-Life things for DxD. One of those things is finally getting around to creating the Android port myself using advice I was given earlier.
Thanks for showing so much interest in DxD that you made an Android port yourself! Hope you look forward to future updates~

Reactions: Kimowinter
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes