Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Drama in the Office [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ translation WorkUpload Thanks RIC0H

Ecco la translation italiana
di un fan Drama in the Office [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ traduzione WorkUpload Thanks RIC0H

Here is the Italian translation
of Drama in the Office [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Drama in the Office [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-06-23
Version: 0.3
+ translation WorkUpload Thanks RIC0H

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Are there walkthrough guides for Sharing? The mod is great but doesn't help with Sharing content. At the moment I've only found one specific option for the Sharing path which is with the Gym guy.

Personally, I don't mind the content or story. I'm an NTR fan so corrupting the women is always fun and screwing up a guy's life so he doesn't get any\has to watch, is definitely a bonus. :)

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Are there walkthrough guides for Sharing? The mod is great but doesn't help with Sharing content. At the moment I've only found one specific option for the Sharing path which is with the Gym guy.

Personally, I don't mind the content or story. I'm an NTR fan so corrupting the women is always fun and screwing up a guy's life so he doesn't get any\has to watch, is definitely a bonus. :)
That's the only one sharing scene at the moment.

Landlord & the Tenants didn't have sharing or ntr. But when I made the poll, more than 30% of my patrons wanted sharing. I don't think there will be ntr in Drama in the Office though. This is only sharing because the MC decides to allow it to happen or not, until he gets kicked out of the company if he can't corrupt or romance Himawari. Yes, getting fired at the end of v0.2 isn't the only one time I intend for the story. So asking me not to do that is like changing the whole story, which I will never do.

Last edited:

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with all of you.
I had made relationship points cheat mod using which you guys can increase or decrease the points and had added walkthrough too . i had highlighted all correct choices with green color. Here are the files that you all need to add.
Here is my server link where i port and mod games:

Feel free to join me there.

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
I had made relationship points cheat mod using which you guys can increase or decrease the points and had added walkthrough too . i had highlighted all correct choices with green color. Here are the files that you all need to add.

android mod please.... :unsure:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nymphs, you do you and I'm along for the ride. It's your story to tell and I do believe DEVs who try to steer the story they write to please 'everyone' end up losing their own interest in writing it, and have a harder time continuing. I'd rather have a DEV who is invested and enjoying the product they are putting out there. Good story premise and the renders are kicking.. good luck as you continue this one.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Nymphs

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Nymphs, you do you and I'm along for the ride. It's your story to tell and I do believe DEVs who try to steer the story they write to please 'everyone' end up losing their own interest in writing it, and have a harder time continuing. I'd rather have a DEV who is invested and enjoying the product they are putting out there. Good story premise and the renders are kicking.. good luck as you continue this one.
I remember you suggested 'groping' in Landlord & the Tenants. I denied at that time because it didn't fit that story. At the start of Drama in the Office, I also included it in the overview. But Patreon appeared again and requested to remove 'groping', which they counted as 'non-consensual sex'. So I have to be careful in the domination route, or else I will be requested to remove it again like they did with the Jerk route in Landlord & the Tenants.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
I remember you suggested 'groping' in Landlord & the Tenants. I denied at that time because it didn't fit that story. At the start of Drama in the Office, I also included it in the overview. But Patreon appeared again and requested to remove 'groping', which they counted as 'non-consensual sex'. So I have to be careful in the domination route, or else I will be requested to remove it again like they did with the Jerk route in Landlord & the Tenants.
A way around that might be to have the character reveal that it is a kink of theirs. Like to roleplay the situation.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
That's the only one sharing scene at the moment.
Well there's another with the dude at the bar, guessing that will be expanded on later.

It's if he catches you doing this:
1053645_1053155_0020700.jpg

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I don't consider it Sharing, because that's the MC's hand. It will be Sharing when other guys touching Monika in the future.
It still has a sharing trigger:

reig.png

mm_bj = Monika McMillan + Bobby Johnson

Reactions: MangoMeta

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
People play the game, they don't play the codes. I can write anything in the codes. What if I change the words into harem? Will you consider it as a harem scene?
tenor (4).gif
.......maybe......

helix444

Aug 29, 2020

Well the cheats file is not working or maybe i've stored it in the wrong location
Please Help

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes