John Doh

Mar 6, 2018
Drama in the Office v0.3 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Shows the best choice in green.​
Removes the negative points on certain options​
Merges paths (dom/rom) so you see more content (sharing path is not merged!)​

Download: WorkUpload - Mega

I am not sure I extracted this right. After extraction, I renamed the original 'game' file in the game to backup and copied and pasted the mod game file where it should be. I got a bunch of errors.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
You should not have renamed the original 'game' folder, that has to stay there named as 'game' and then you add the mod files to it, overwriting if prompted.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
The previous game was a full harem one. This game adds netori and sharing as new fetishes. I will see what people like and will consider to add more. But my games don't have incest and scat for sure.
:cry: No chance of a Drama in the Family?

Cest and Harem are evergreens... people will always like em... :sneaky:

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with all of you.
I had made relationship points cheat mod using which you guys can increase or decrease the points and had added walkthrough too . i had highlighted all correct choices with green color. Here are the files that you all need to add.
Here is my server link where i port and mod games:

Feel free to join me there.

Will this need to be update with each new version of the game or will it work with future versions??

Thanks!

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
wow talk about rehashing old character models from other games like ( My Future Wife ).

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Dudes pls try not to insert covid on our entertainment, we already have more than enough of that on our daily lives for 18 months now from 15 days to flatten the curve.
Thank you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Drama in the Office v0.4 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Shows the best choice in green.​
Removes the negative points on certain options​
Merges paths (dom/rom) so you see more content (sharing path is not merged!)​

Download: Workupload

I'm not at all interested in the domination path. Is the merge of the two paths mandatory or can you just do the romantic path?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'm not at all interested in the domination path. Is the merge of the two paths mandatory or can you just do the romantic path?
In the mod it's mandatory, it's done that way so you see more content. You technically stay on the Rom route as I've removed the negative points that put you onto the Dom route for certain choices.

So you see a bit of both Dom/Rom scenes (mix & match) but are on a Rom route.

Example:
You walk in on her in the bathroom, she'll moan, but she doesn't care after the scene has played out.​
You massage her tits/ass (to see the content), but she doesn't care.​

2.30 star(s) 21 Votes