Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with all of you.
I had made relationship points cheat mod using which you guys can increase or decrease the points and had added walkthrough too . i had highlighted all correct choices with green color. Here are the files that you all need to add.
Here is my server link where i port and mod games:

Feel free to join me there.
In which folder I have to put this in?

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Hold on, wait a second...

I'm playing the romantic route and, time travel, really ? I am not even upset, I find this hilarious, like its a hilarious joke, this is some telenovela writing tier ending, lmao.
There is some overarching storyline between Nymphs and a few devs and it includes timetravelling, cloning, space travel and other shenanigans so there are reasons to the premise.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmm i'll admit i was expecting a threesome or more at some point. at the very least since MC has the chance to become rich and get his harem it would make sense even if Himawari herself wasnt involved some of the other girls it makes sense for.

pregnancy content could've been added as well but eh not a big miss there.

in general it's still an ending, it kills time so not bad. a bit of a shame we cant see more of MC using his wealth and power for fun but again whatever.

the time travel thing was funny though. and it only makes sense if you play the game from the other dev.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Please, help anyone. Any idea what should I choose not to end game early? It's always game over after I came back from the boat/beach to my flat.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
This game is really stupidly made.
It doesn't really say that you f-ed up when the game is cut short, it says that it ends here.
Then the dev has added the start of his new game in the end of this one...
I've commented on this before but I hate when games end if you haven't made a certain combination of choices.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
There is some overarching storyline between Nymphs and a few devs and it includes timetravelling, cloning, space travel and other shenanigans so there are reasons to the premise.
It doesn't make it any less funny/baffling for someone with no knowledge of this piece of trivia

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
So the players chose wrong options which led to no h-scenes was all my fouls? Thanks for telling me this.
Options need to provide players some idea of what they'll cause for us to make informed choices. If I'm playing a shooting game, and I go to press the button that every shooting game uses for a trigger only to find myself bunny hopping. That's bad game design. Going in I knew there was a romance path so I was flirty but courteous with the girls, and that led to a lack of sex scenes. That's bad game design. There's also a bunch of choices that don't look like they'd really affect the plot, like getting whiney at your boss.

Also to pre-empt the obvious response, I don't care if a walkthrough clears this up. Walkthroughs should not be necessary to enjoy a game. If they are, that's bad game design.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Options need to provide players some idea of what they'll cause for us to make informed choices. If I'm playing a shooting game, and I go to press the button that every shooting game uses for a trigger only to find myself bunny hopping. That's bad game design. Going in I knew there was a romance path so I was flirty but courteous with the girls, and that led to a lack of sex scenes. That's bad game design. There's also a bunch of choices that don't look like they'd really affect the plot, like getting whiney at your boss.

Also to pre-empt the obvious response, I don't care if a walkthrough clears this up. Walkthroughs should not be necessary to enjoy a game. If they are, that's bad game design.
I have never intended to design easy games.

• Angry
Reactions: ravven_7

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Hold on, wait a second...

I'm playing the romantic route and, time travel, really ? I am not even upset, I find this hilarious, like its a hilarious joke, this is some telenovela writing tier ending, lmao.
I got to be honest, I'm about sick of sex games and time travel, like it's all these people have to work with anymore.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I didn't even mind the time travel or weird nonsensical story from the very start... BUT it was supposed to be either corrupting or falling in love with the main LI and none of that happened once. I mean they slept in the same bed and there was never anything happening.

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes